When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Advice To All Customers ... Not Only Mine

Dear fellow forum board members,

As all of you know, recently the China customs has been hard on all of us. I have also received information from other dealers whom I speak to that places elsewhere is also facing a big crackdown on IP (Intellectual Property). Most EMS, DHL packages will have to be slightly delayed due to that. Let me share with you the facts on what is actually happening...

ALL EMS Courier and DHL/FEDEX Packages which exit China will now have to be EXTRA careful. We (Dealers operating in China) will have to wait for BEST TIME to exit the packages safely to you guys so that you will receive you items with no problems. BEST TIME sometimes can mean that packages will wait for about 48-72 hours before it board the next plane to you. Other packages sometimes will be re-routed using a different tracking number because customs reject packages just at CHINA Customs Exit area. We have to re-pack them and put on NEW EMS Tracking Number.

Personally, I have done many things recently to improve the situation and I can also safely say all dealers in here are also trying their best (WE ALWAYS DO!) to get items to you. For all my EMS and DHL/FEDEX packages, I have tied down with my forwarders that they WILL ONLY get back to me with TRACKING NUMBERS after they SAFELY EXIT your packages. This is a 99% sure way that your item is OUT of CUSTOMS before I send you the tracking. Sometimes, tracking number will not show on website online tracking service because our forwarders have their direct contacts with EMS to check (via phone). The Online service tracking is not reliable, i must say. =P

I have also used PRIVATE COURIER Service for some packages (esp. EU countries) recently to step up the movement of my purchases from customers. I have to spend more time and money... and I hope you guys can appreciate that. Spoken to Joshua, TTK and Eddie recently and we sincerely seek your kind understanding on this issue.

Have fun, guys

ANDREW

Edited by trustywatchguy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

condensed version of all of that text:

1. our dealers are the BEST

2. don't get too worked up if you don't get a tracking number instantly

3. don't get too worked up if your tracking number doesn't work

4. good things come to people who wait

5. our dealers are the BEST

Thanks Andrew a.o,

Keeping us informed saves both the dealers and us as costumers (let's hope) a lot of hassle and gives us both understanding about the problems you're dealing with.

Very much appriciated, it has been said before and I will repeat it:

We are very lucky to have you guys here at the forum ! :victory:

Good business !

Greetings from a very satisfied customer,

Gerco

One thing I have to admit was the SHOCK some customers had when they received in their packages a TOY PIANO instead of their watches. They emailed me to question what I was doing and in actual fact. the watch was hidden in the little TOY PIANO..

Think some customers can testify this shocking find.. :whistling:

One thing I have to admit was the SHOCK some customers had when they received in their packages a TOY PIANO instead of their watches. They emailed me to question what I was doing and in actual fact. the watch was hidden in the little TOY PIANO..

:Jumpy::Jumpy:

Can watch sniffing dogs be far behind???

I hope this is just a passing phase and not a portent of things to come. You dealers would know better than us if this is just a storm to be weathered. Inginuity, bribery, sleight of hand, etc...I'm sure are all being employed with all the best of intentions!!!

Thanks for the update...now we get two items instead of one...

By the way, is that a real toy piano? :Jumpy:

Alex

PS: These guys are THE best! who can imagine this type of service and communication with any other dealer out there? :victory:

Edited by Alextor

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::thumbsupsmileyanim: