When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deepsea finaly 1:1?

elprimerozen

I just saw the last 1:1 deepsea at Joshuas site.....finaly the all been waiting for detail: WATER PROOF TESTED!! but only 3atm....this freaking titanium/steel case back gave a "hard time to make" to the boys from china!....

I will have it in about 1 week...and a lot of detail pics will folow.....about 80 :rolleyes:

i saw it, It seems nice. I have already bought the 2nd version . do you think i can order only the Ceramic Bezel ring to exchange on my Deep Sea ???

I realy dont know....the only thing that i need to see upclose is the 2piece case back... and i will put it to the presure test so we can finaly end this "waterproof or not" story!

At a first glance: The colour of the ceramic insert looks really strange, so does the pearl.

I think its ok...or i can say its the corect "effect" for a full ceramic bezel!I was "playing" the other day with a friends Gen GMT ceramic and in the most position the bezel made the same 'gray" effect!!

The Bezel insert looks very bad, the numbers are too thin.... sad sad sad :-(

I think its ok...or i can say its the corect "effect" for a full ceramic bezel!I was "playing" the other day with a friends Gen GMT ceramic and in the most position the bezel made the same 'gray" effect!!

I thought we concluded here these $300 don't have real ceramic inserts? Maybe they used a sort of grey plastic?

This is the one we've been waiting for .. as stated ..

"around the end of the year"

if this one is not the most accurate then fogetaboutit.......

hopefully it will be on par with the GMTCII B)

it's what I've been holding on for.. :D

the info that this was going to be the one made from genuine sample was passed on btw...

edit add: of course 1:1 is asking a bit much ... maybe the lesser brands would be perfect but "extrememly close" would be great !!

I don't know if it has been mentioned but talking about the band, on the deep sea it is supposed to have the end link and then three other links not removable and then the removable ones whereas on a normal sub or SD you have the end link, four not removable links and the removable... it's a detail but I think it's important to say. On Josh site it is correct but I already saw it with four links... I hope I am clear, not easy to explain