When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Issues + Confession!

Guest eddielee11

There's a 100% foolproof way, more foolproof than hand or foot size, as sometimes.. sometimes ladies can have bigger than normal hands/feet/throat, and some men can have smaller hands/feet/throat. For example, most Asians don't have a pronounced adam's apple and have smaller hands and feet, which is why many Thai trannies can be hard to point out.

Here's the test:

1) Lay out your hand flat on a table, with fingers together

2) a male will always have a longer ring finger than a pointer finger, a female will have a longer pointer finger than ring finger.

Works every time, and is undeniable, unlike other tests which can sometimes be unreliable.

By the way - I received my watch from Eddie this week, so thankfully no customs problem!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ...You guys need to do a pub crawl down Walking Street in Pattaya.......there are katoey there that knock the socks off anything you post here......I've seen grown men faint in a dead swoon when given the news that his lady of choice has her undercarriage extended......and sometimes not.......believe me....Eddie's girl might fool you.....but she's mundane by comparison.....!

As for that harridan like termagant..... that masquerades as a woman....Ann Coulter......it's not her big hands or feet that [censored] me off.....it's her fuggin' big mouth......I always swore I'd never raise my hands to a woman......and she's no exception.....I wouldn't raise my hands to her.....not when I have two good feet.....she's got a kind face.......the kind I'd never get tired of kicking......and you can take that to the bank.....lock me up in a room with that long streak of paralysed pish......and all the years of rustration and anger that I've held back on other women.....I would gladly take it out on her......!

Edited by TTK

We live in a world of differnce. Sometimes the difference is close enough to what each of us accepts as the norm to not cause much reaction. And then again, sometimes it is a little too different for us to comprehend and accept. That's life and the more you accept and embrace difference, the better off this world will be.

Just like the scorpion said..."I could not help myself. It is my nature." ;)

Dear Neil,

I would gently and respectfully suggest that you seek competent psychiatric help; it is my observation and belief that you have trouble expressing your feelings, and some support and encouragement in asserting yourself might be beneficial.

You cannot expect miracles, but in a matter of weeks with the right therapist, you might very well find yourself able to look a waitress in the eye and protest that your steak was not cooked to your request.

Although you may find it difficult to imagine as you stifle your objections while home alone in front of the TV, within a few short months, you could hope to attend live sporting events, vocally protesting bad calls as you boldly root for your favorite team.

There's hope Neil, truly there is.

Bill

:lol: ...You guys need to do a pub crawl down Walking Street in Pattaya.......there are katoey there that knock the socks off anything you post here......I've seen grown men faint in a dead swoon when given the news that his lady of choice has her undercarriage extended......and sometimes not.......believe me....Eddie's girl might fool you.....but she's mundane by comparison.....!

As for that harridan like termagant..... that masquerades as a woman....Ann Coulter......it's not her big hands or feet that [censored] me off.....it's her fuggin' big mouth......I always swore I'd never raise my hands to a woman......and she's no exception.....I wouldn't raise my hands to her.....not when I have two good feet.....she's got a kind face.......the kind I'd never get tired of kicking......and you can take that to the bank.....lock me up in a room with that long streak of paralysed pish......and all the years of rustration and anger that I've held back on other women.....I would gladly take it out on her......!

so she is a replica with a significant flaw....ouch ;-)

:lol: Some people wouldn't mind a longer crown in their replicas :D

Say you were born a submariner...but deep down inside you feel you are a Lady Datejust...you gotta go through a lot of mods!!!...It takes a lot of courage to do that I guess...and a good modder.

Cheers! :drunk:

Alex

PS: where's my prozac??? gotta double the dose :Jumpy:

Dude I find it impossible to beleive that the woman in EL's photo album and at the beginning of this thread is a man! Or was a man! Or whatever!

Sorry just don't see it. I think EL is jerking our chains! After all it is Friday and EL likes to party of Paynights! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers,

:bounce:

Jon

I always thought you were a caring, sensitive, introverted character Neil!!! :Jumpy: loved the comments...True! some guys should also try to hit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...I know people who fell in love at first sight there and ... and ... kept on sighing, panting, exhaling etc etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...not my cup of tea and I wouldn't cup those tea bags...but we were ALL wondering who that beauty was ... As I said, if one was born say, a Submariner...but deep down inside feel like a Lady Datejust...it takes a lot of cojones to go through all the mods...

Re Coulter, there is only one level more despicable than being a feminazi...and that is: a fake feminazi!

Cheers my friends! :drunk:

Alex

PS: found my meds!!!but they had expired :Jumpy:

Edited by Alextor

Wow E.L., You must be pulling our legs, a couple of months ago you where boasting that you owned a gen Graham Chrono Fighter... I don't see a dainty looking girl as pictured wearing a monster like a Chrono Fighter on those ini-mini wrists.... I am seldom attracted to Asian types, but the (surrogate) girl pictured is a true gem with a beautiful smile...

Guest eddielee11

yes....she was a man.....

no joke....

wow,,,i was just away for few hours for work,,,and now,,,,,with so many hits.....lol.....oh,,

i was shocked too,,,,as my friends emailed me the pics,,,,"she" definietely was a stunner!!!!but then i found out she is not what she looks to be...

:black_eye:

yes this reminds me of the movie " crying game",.,... :black_eye:

Guest eddielee11

yes i have the genuine graham,,,,but it was long time ago,,,,i sold it to a forum member...

i also have barter few of my genuines to other forum members for other stuffs,,,,

those who know me well, will tell you i do lots of trade here or there,,,,from vanhalen t-shirts, hockey cards, fountain pens, and even some pottery,,,,, :animal_rooster:

yes....she was a man.....

no joke....

wow,,,i was just away for few hours for work,,,and now,,,,,with so many hits.....lol.....oh,,

i was shocked too,,,,as my friends emailed me the pics,,,,"she" definietely was a stunner!!!!but then i found out she is not what she looks to be...

:black_eye:

yes this reminds me of the movie " crying game",.,... :black_eye:

Wow thats really scary EL! :cc_confused: !?! When I saw here I thought :wub: but now I'm thinking help! :help: It makes my mind wanna :blowup: up just thinking about it. Or if I had already hooked up with her/him I would wanna :cc_hang: myself other wise I might just go :crazy: to have slept with a man in :disguise2: . Even if I was :drunk:. Seriously this is some :jerry: Springer $hit! Even if I was a :pimp: I would probably still want to :protest: this :secret: in its tracks before any other dudes got :wounded1:! What else can I say but! :yuk:

Jon <_<

Edited by Bignasty

i also have barter few of my genuines to other forum members for other stuffs,,,,

those who know me well, will tell you i do lots of trade here or there,,,,from vanhalen t-shirts, hockey cards, fountain pens, and even some pottery,,,,, :animal_rooster:

Hockey cards eyy... tell me more...

Last week at the local Costco I spied from the back a very tall "woman" in an extremely short skirt and wearing very high heels. Being a careful shopper, I decided to head toward the produce section (which is where "she" was heading). As soon as "she" turned around, I knew I was looking at a less than 100% rep. Yikes! Time to head for the beer and wine section.

I don't this is a non ETA. Pop the caseback ED, and we'll see what she,,err what ever.

Hi highdef! I'm compelled to correct you...if you pop the caseback, there won't be any noticeable difference (in well kept and modded models) so what needs to be done is to open the front case...if you find an extra GMT hand...the crying game commences. :black_eye:

Cheers

Alex