When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who knows "luxury.mall.com" ?

mastmampf

Hello at all,

i have a problem with an online credit card payment. I often had bought watches from Andrew or Joshua and always payed through credit card.

Today i wanted to order some watches again and also paying with my credit card but it don`t worked. I have telephoned with my bank and they said that a payment has already been done at the beginning of December. But this payment was not from me!

The man at the bank said that the money has been send to www.luxury.mall.com or www.luxury-mall.com.

Does anyone know one of this sites?

Regards

Matz

As far as I know, luxury-mall has no connection with Andrew/Josh, so if your credit card was charged by that site (& you never purchased anything from them), I would have your bank do some further checking to see who placed the charge on your credit card. Keep in mind that 1 person may own several (or dozens) replica sites, each with a different name & selection of goods. So, sometimes, it takes some detective work to find out who owns the site name that appears on your credit card bill when you actually bought your rep watch from a site with an entirely different name when both sites are owned by the same person.

I always thought giving counterfeiters your credit card details was a bad idea. It's not whether or not you trust your dealer; it's whether or not you trust their part-time help not to get trojans on their computers, or have a nice little earner on the side selling gwailo credit card numbers.

As Puggy states, no matter how much you trust your dealer he knowingly runs an illegal business and all his employees knowingly work in an illegal business (because of the extra pay), not the best of choices to send your cc details to.

Find out more about this payment (especially if you are sure you didn't make it) you still have up to 90 to do a charge back if need be.

Ken

As far as I know, luxury-mall has no connection with Andrew/Josh, so if your credit card was charged by that site (& you never purchased anything from them), I would have your bank do some further checking to see who placed the charge on your credit card. Keep in mind that 1 person may own several (or dozens) replica sites, each with a different name & selection of goods. So, sometimes, it takes some detective work to find out who owns the site name that appears on your credit card bill when you actually bought your rep watch from a site with an entirely different name when both sites are owned by the same person.

Whoah hold on there Freddy....

Placed a custom order with Josh recently. He sent custom payment link to his site. Went through all fine. Then got email from this luxury-mall, saying thank you for purchasing on www.pc-80108.com etc.....with the amount and my details all correct. Then got confirmation from Josh himself with order no.

So not sure how you can say there's no connection? :huh:

As for this thread outlining CC fraud, well it just makes me :unsure: obviously. Didn't use a regular card but a reminder why I prefer the 'safety' of paypal. Something to ponder, but have cancelled/reordered a new card just in case.

I could be wrong, but this is what I based my assumption on --

--- resolving host "luxury-mall.com"

luxury-mall.com [69.64.33.242]

--- performing WHOIS on "69.64.33.242"

OrgName: Hosting Solutions International, Inc.

OrgID: SERVE-6

Address: 710 North Tucker Blvd.

Address: Suite 400a

City: Saint Louis

StateProv: MO

PostalCode: 63101

NetRange: 69.64.32.0 - 69.64.63.255

CIDR: 69.64.32.0/19

NetName: S4Y1-NET

NetHandle: NET-69-64-32-0-1

Parent: NET-69-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation

NameServer: NS1.NAMESERVERSERVICE.COM

NameServer: NS2.NAMESERVERSERVICE.COM

Comment: http://www.server4you.com

RegDate: 2003-07-30

Updated: 2004-04-29

So Andrew/Josh have their sites hosted in St. Louis, Missouri?

Seems unlikely, but I guess anything is possible.

Whoah hold on there Freddy....

Placed a custom order with Josh recently. He sent custom payment link to his site. Went through all fine. Then got email from this luxury-mall, saying thank you for purchasing on www.pc-80108.com etc.....with the amount and my details all correct. Then got confirmation from Josh himself with order no.

So not sure how you can say there's no connection? :huh:

As for this thread outlining CC fraud, well it just makes me :unsure: obviously. Didn't use a regular card but a reminder why I prefer the 'safety' of paypal. Something to ponder, but have cancelled/reordered a new card just in case.

There is a connection. When I bought my order off Perfect Clones, through the website, the order steps ends up taking you to Luxury Mall which handles the payment. It's simply a third-party credit card transaction site. My order went through fine, Joshua shipped it, and it just cleared US customs and is on its way to me.

So i got response today from Andrew and Joshua after i have emailed them my problem yesterday:

Andrews answer: Luxury mall? My credit card processor is under HQ-WATCHES.COM... Did you checkout at other sites??

Joshua said: Hi,

As you can see.. All transactions made are declined.. Perhaps there will be a refund to your account soon by the gateway ..

I don`t know luxury-mall.com and never ordered something from them. But i know that i stated a order at Joshuas site on 03.Dez.2008 about 1114$. And this amount is exactly 885.77Euros.

But the payment was not going through: Dec 3, 2008 TR1228316485369 None sale declined 60506 Direct $1114.00 0.00 $0.00

So something must have gone wrong there. My bank said that i have to wait til the end of this month, then i could make a complaint.

I would also rather pay through paypal or moneybookers but there are not much trusted dealers anymore accepting these payment methods.

Regards

Matz

This is what is regged on the domain:

Sounds like a bogus name to me...

Domain Name: LUXURY-MALL.COM

Registrant:

Astramedi LTD

Pamela Desiree (info@luxury-mall.com)

1 Mapp str.

Belize City

Belize,98452

BZ

Tel. +1.8002207152

Creation Date: 17-Jul-2008

Expiration Date: 17-Jul-2009

Domain servers in listed order:

ns2.aaa-nameserver.com

ns1.aaa-nameserver.com

Administrative Contact:

Astramedi LTD

1 Mapp str.

Belize City

Belize,98452

BZ

Tel. +1.8002207152

Technical Contact:

Astramedi LTD

1 Mapp str.

Belize City

Belize,98452

BZ

Tel. +1.8002207152

Billing Contact:

Astramedi LTD

1 Mapp str.

Belize City

Belize,98452

BZ

Tel. +1.8002207152

luxury-mall.com will be a card broker for the Chinese dealers. I very much doubt the Cartel boys will be running their own card processors with SSL certs and secure bank API back-ends. It's not worth their while when there are so many brokers offering their services for a guaranteed percentage.

luxury-mall.com will be a card broker for the Chinese dealers. I very much doubt the Cartel boys will be running their own card processors with SSL certs and secure bank API back-ends. It's not worth their while when there are so many brokers offering their services for a guaranteed percentage.

Exactly, don't see what all the screaming about fraud is for.

Dear friends..

Luxurymall is simply a front set up by the gateway provider to charge the payments "legally" ....This will appear on your CC statement.

There is no danger or security breach whatsoever cos I have been operating with this system for 2 full years now. The site is fully encrypted. No one has ever been scammed .. No credit card information theft was ever reported. This is reference for you .

So please stop all the speculative suggestions and comments.

My one and only reply to this topic.

Thanks

joshua

Dear friends..

Luxurymall is simply a front set up by the gateway provider to charge the payments "legally" ....This will appear on your CC statement.

There is no danger or security breach whatsoever cos I have been operating with this system for 2 full years now. The site is fully encrypted. No one has ever been scammed .. No credit card information theft was ever reported. This is reference for you .

So please stop all the speculative suggestions and comments.

My one and only reply to this topic.

Thanks

joshua

There's your answer.

Just tried twice to pay Josh via luxury-mall.com and was declined both times. I double checked my info both times. Doesn't make me feel very good. I just want a Ti PAM 089...

That doesn't mean it's a scam. On my order that I mentioned above, I was declined the first time too. My CC declined due to fraud protection, and when I cleared it with them, and tried again, it worked. You were probably declined as a precautionary measure and might have to call your CC, clear it up with them, and then run it again.

That doesn't mean it's a scam. On my order that I mentioned above, I was declined the first time too. My CC declined due to fraud protection, and when I cleared it with them, and tried again, it worked. You were probably declined as a precautionary measure and might have to call your CC, clear it up with them, and then run it again.
I never said it was a scam, I just said it didn't make me feel very good. I did try the contact link on the Perfect Clones website and I'll see what they have to say about everything.

• 4 weeks later...
I never said it was a scam, I just said it didn't make me feel very good. I did try the contact link on the Perfect Clones website and I'll see what they have to say about everything.

any update?

my credit card was "declined" but I still see the charge on my credit card!

definetly something wrong with the system or a scam

any update?

my credit card was "declined" but I still see the charge on my credit card!

definetly something wrong with the system or a scam

It's not a scam. Hundreds of us have initiated thousands of transactions through that site. Everyone seems to be fine- It's possible your credit card company placed a "hold" on the funds or hasn't updated their site... Maybe you should call your card issuer and ask them what the story is since it's possible the screw up is on their end...it's happened to me before.