When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ever wonder what type of Dog Nanuq would have in ALaska?

TwoTone

Yeah - kind of a carry over from some other posts with Nanuq. He sees bears alot - takes pics of them, etc. and so I was thinking maybe in alaska they just skip over the canines and have Grizzlies intead. After all, even a Grizzly has canines. Look - there they are in the pic. Plus, Alaska people are so tough they probably aren't even afraid of bears. You kind of have to be pretty rugged to live with the sun either being out all day and night or gone all day and night from my experience there a few times.

Pretty sure the implication Toad was that the Bear is the Dog...

Alaska and all...

TT

You guys found a picture of Fluffly! :tu: that's actually pretty rare, most of the time we have to wait for the camera to, um, "pass" after he eats the photographer, and then the pictures are usually ruined. Excellent! Were sorta excited too because he's shaping up to be a pretty good dog when he grows up. He's sorta puny now.....

Pretty sure the implication Toad was that the Bear is the Dog...

Alaska and all...

TT

I should have edited my post...I meant I just saw Nanuq in the pic below...not the dog...unless that's his dog's reflection in the glistening sheen of Nanuq's teeth. What big sharp teeth you have Grandpa Nanuq. ;)

Feeling_Grizzly-1600x1200.jpg