When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Eve ~ Christmas Day Wrist Check

lanikai

HI all!

first here is a blast from the past the last year Christmas wrist check link so u can see what u were wearing last year:

CHRISTMAS 2007 WRISTIES

Today im of to Slovenia to my parents place im packing and wearing my latest piece a Zigified PAM 000.

collectionphoto.jpg

I have packed also with me the dweller:

1-4.jpg

and the EXP II:

shirtcufrolli.jpg

Season greetings and best wishes to all of the members!

Kind regards LAZ :drinks:

christmas4.jpg

Twas the Night Before Christmas and I will have my BS with HK Tan Black and Red ~

dsc0015yf0.jpg

dsc0001lk8.jpg

That's the perfect strap choice for that watch, bro :good:

For me, just a quick and dirty pic. Same watch as before, I think it's glued on :lol: Fitting though, as the strap was a christmas present last year ^_^

DSCN0545.jpg

I was about to join both of you Corgi and Robbie, with my DD on oyster, but today it has to be the greatest rep ever made:

nautiluswrist-01.jpg

For me, just a quick and dirty pic. Same watch as before, I think it's glued on :lol: Fitting though, as the strap was a christmas present last year ^_^

DSCN0545.jpg

Ahh that's the wristshots I remember :) So TJ, whats the verdict on PAMs now? Are they making a comeback for you or is it still the Omegas that are doing it for you?

Ahh that's the wristshots I remember :) So TJ, whats the verdict on PAMs now? Are they making a comeback for you or is it still the Omegas that are doing it for you?

I think this one has made a comeback :lol: Okay, it's still a big, clunky awkward watch, but there's something magic about the 127 :)

PS That Patek looks awesome on you, bro B)

Inspirational 'pafre'. If 'Panerai' are gleaning this site, I think they are going to 'infringe on your intellectual rights' for a holiday marketing idea. Great shot.

I don't know why this watch says "Christmas", maybe it doesn't, but, it's big, garish, overkill, and self indulgent. Hey, it does say "Christmas" !

PlanetOceanII.jpg

PlanetOceanIII.jpg

PlanetOceanVIII.jpg

eb9d9215_39312.jpg

Later tonight it will be Frankenstein's Monster :lol:

Great Monster SD4K :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sporting this 2893-2 POS today. Gotta have some colors for the occasion. :)

Ok, I'll be with you then Jetsons

My16710_01_800.jpg

Rolex16710SubGmt_05.jpg

Leaving the 1680 and having a coke this evening :drinks:

In one hour, the familly will be here.

Merry Christmas.

An early xmas gift from the post man. This was my wedding present from the wife. Bought in St. Thomas on 12/31/1999. Just back from Citizens with new movement, new seals, and pressure testing (200m and they sent the printout from the test along with the watch) total repair cost, $105. unreal. Happy holidays all.

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

I LOVE THE BEZEL...

DSCN1117.jpg

TORCH LIKE LUME. (this was taken after 15 seconds of charging under a desk lamp with a flourescent bulb.)

DSCN1123.jpg

I may try to find a Ti breitling bracelet for it... man it is a good day :)

An early xmas gift from the post man. This was my wedding present from the wife. Bought in St. Thomas on 12/31/1999. Just back from Citizens with new movement, new seals, and pressure testing (200m and they sent the printout from the test along with the watch) total repair cost, $105. unreal. Happy holidays all.

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

I LOVE THE BEZEL...

DSCN1117.jpg

TORCH LIKE LUME. (this was taken after 15 seconds of charging under a desk lamp with a flourescent bulb.)

DSCN1123.jpg

I may try to find a Ti breitling bracelet for it... man it is a good day :)

Awesome watch :good: I'd definitely agree that the bezel insert is one of the highlights :good:

@ TEEJAY, thanks for the kind words. back when I wore her alot, I was doing alot of downhill mountain bike racing. I sold most of my automatic watches and wore this one since it is quartz. Racing would take a toll on any automatic watch. I also like that it is Ti. weights close to nothing. the eco drive is another good thing, the entire face is the solar cell.

Any other ecodrive diver owners on the board?

Marry Xmass everybody :) although I say it today its my bad, but anyway, you know I wish you all the best guys :)

And thank you RWG for another xmass with you and your community!!!

Last year I didnt post anything in eve's wristcheck, so I cant miss this one.

Yesterday I had, and so today, my beloved, oldest rep, 112h on self made strap :)

112xmasset3.jpg

and while singing carols:)

112xmassfendertx5.jpg

Cheers everybody :)

@ TEEJAY, thanks for the kind words. back when I wore her alot, I was doing alot of downhill mountain bike racing. I sold most of my automatic watches and wore this one since it is quartz. Racing would take a toll on any automatic watch. I also like that it is Ti. weights close to nothing. the eco drive is another good thing, the entire face is the solar cell.

Any other ecodrive diver owners on the board?

You're very welcome, a gorgeous watch is a gorgeous watch, regardless of the name on the dial, or the cost on the price tag, and that is indeed, a gorgeous watch :):good:

Yesterday, I posted this...

DSCN0545.jpg

I think the glue came unstuck, as today, I'm wearing this :lol:

DSCN0548.jpg

Also, that's not a table cloth my wrist is resting on, but the garment I'm wearing :lol: My father in law bought me back a full set of Saudi clothes for christmas, which he bought while working in Riyadh a month ago, and that is a galabiyya ^_^