When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I was right it's here: New Seawolf rep

Rolexman

I knew it :1a:(click)

Looks OK at first sight. Lume on 6, 9 & 12 sucks (probably from the same dial maker as the SOSF). Will study this thing first thing tomorrow morning. I need some sleep now ;)

22ge7.jpg

http://www.jpc8118.com/0322c-p-5603.html

Glad that this came true for you, mate... :) Do let us know what your thoughts are on this.

Oh no, I noticed too that this one is "WR" to 1000m again... :lol:

You freaking millionair, you! ^_^

Just saw the bracelet is already out. Sweet.....

NOT !!!! I jus don't have many "other" vices....no bar tabs... not many frills .. so this is it .. for now.. until I meet my next "future ex" .. but everytiime I meet someone.. "red flags" go up faster.. :rolleyes:

Meaningful overnighters or after luncers is all I can handle at the moment.. which leaves room for other expenses.. B)

To me it kind of looks like the numbers are too thin, but that is comparing to my gen skyland.

Weird that there is no SS bracelet available as the rep skyland bracelet should fit well!

Lanikai:

Yellow looks very nice! The rubber strap even seems to have the raised winged logo on it - like the gen.

It is the newer released "Avenger" Seawolf ... it has the Avenger based case set with the Water Resistance of ... whateva it say's on the dial :p

Now the official Web site list the versions as SS .. what may or may not be scam sites lists it as TI .. with just drawings and no real live images..

If you are familiar with Breitlings web site you will know it is challenging to download pics and they have scaled back the measurements (specs) .. for obvious reasons..

So your seeing a Breitling "Hybrid" with the stenciled numerals mixed with Seawolf markings .. that was made with genuine as sample..

I like it..

Yellow dial!!! Must have!

yes Zirrr...

the yellow looks like the past and the present combined.. they used this colour from the genuine for the rep.. which makes sense .. it would be the most challenging without a genuine sample.. since they already repped the other colours from the skyland etc. plus I have alway's been partial to "School Bus" yellow.. :)

12ik3.jpg

yes Zirrr...

the yellow looks like the past and the present combined.. they used this colour from the genuine for the rep.. which makes sense .. it would be the most challenging without a genuine sample.. since they already repped the other colours from the skyland etc. plus I have alway's been partial to "School Bus" yellow.. :)

12ik3.jpg

Ya know what, lani?

I'm slowly falling for this yellow submarine too... :wub:

yes Zirrr...

12ik3.jpg

Can't wait to see pics lani. After I see yours I might just be tempted to grab a yellow dial one also.

I see Josh just uploaded the price..... ridiculous. Overal I think this is a good rep (apart from the lume) but I think I'll wait untill the bracelet and 'Lite' version comes out. An ETA is just not worth the extra $$ any more these days.

Yeah just saw that. Anything about this that makes it worth $110 more than a V2 Skyland?

Yeah just saw that. Anything about this that makes it worth $110 more than a V2 Skyland?

Crazy money!! Swiss ETA motors are asking for premium prices with the collectors these days. I think the Ulysse Nardin is a much better deal considering what they had to do for that rep to make it. I'll definitely stick to my Skyland!

Crazy money!! Swiss ETA motors are asking for premium prices with the collectors these days. I think the Ulysse Nardin is a much better deal considering what they had to do for that rep to make it. I'll definitely stick to my Skyland!

If it was indeed a 100% genuine Swiss engine it would be no problem. But it can be anything form a full copy, hybrid or a used movement....

I see Josh just uploaded the price..... ridiculous. .......An ETA is just not worth the extra $$ any more these days.

I don't think you're paying for the engine, you're paying for the 1000m rating.

Josh probably expects to eat a few of these when people actually get them wet so he's built the cost

of replacements into the price.