When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week end wrist check: first 2009 week end :o)

Stephane

Being Well into the Year... 2009, I'm bringing out one of my fav colours .. Blue ~ in the ST E. Pilot

stepilotblue007or7.jpg

Brought this out for a while from 06... come a long way baby... in such a short time :)

stepilotblue001vy6.jpg

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve .. it must of been ... soooo quiet yesterday :drunk: ... B)

wearing this one today...

Very nice Explorer.

Well, if only they made the Explorer 1 in 41 or 42 mm, it would be the perfect watch! :wub:

Well, I am thinking to sell one or two of my frankens to buy a new deepsea and I spend this week changing between this three...

No doubt you'll find interrested parties for your gems. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I began the day (Friday) wearing my usual beater, but, while posting a response in a GMTIIC thread, my attentions were drawn back to the sublime accuracy of this old thing

Beautifull watch Freddy. Your photos make it grow even more on me.

Great to see you're still in love with your Explorer II Laz.

See you soon :victory:

Rhodium attack...

First a carry over from the other day. Still marveling at the most elegantly finished dive watch I have ever seen at any price with the absolutely scary fit and finish.:1a:

UNwrist.jpg

UN1b-1-3.jpg

And tomorrow I will be hanging with Corgi - if that is allowed since newbie Spidey the platinum sensation is his new best friend... :rolleyes:

DJ10.jpg

DJ3-1.jpg

That arabic Oyster DD is growing on me Demon. Funny, I have gotten used to not seeing Oysters on DD's since they were discontinued. I kind of miss them now. The arabic and Oyster is a nice sporty combo. I do like the President bracelet best with Romans though - and the Jubilee is best with sticks on DJ's IMO. Funny how different bracelets can completely change the vibe of these otherwise similar watches...

classy freddy. I love jumping hours, I was made to try on a solid gold Breitling flying B on bracelet at the AD the other day. my son though it looked cool, so the salesman pulled it out and made me try it on. made my INGE feel like a cheap plastic swatch.

nearly a new day here, but still wearing the exp today and the exp II tomorrow...

rollies-1.jpg