When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RobbieG lives...

RobbieG

Likewise brother R. Always great to catch up.

1st regarding the ER in the strip mall: These things are great if no one has heard of them. Don't think walk in scummy clinic. If I need a doc I go there as it takes 4 weeks to get a appt with my regular doc. They are like these kind of upscale ER quick care places - fully staffed, ER docs, but you can go for a flu shot or whatever too. In and out in 15 minutes. Plus it is right by Nordstrom and Saks. I found the place on my way back from the bigger mall where those stores are once and kept it in my mind.

So I stayed there that day for a while just like a real ER then they took me by ambulance over to the hospital and admitted me to a regular room until Monday. But the ER place in the mall is a full emergency room so no worries. I wondered why you were cracking up when I told you that today.

Anyway, Lani wants me to admit that I'm stressing cause' I'm getting married in September. But I think it will be more fun to let him take it from here and throw me under the bus and tell you what he was cracking up on today...

Ok.. :) .. while I was in .. (where else) .. Lanikai.. whist talking on ma cell with Robbie.. first he tells me he went to the ":mall" to go to Emergency.. WTF.. the "Mall" ?? shit brah.. I know florida is all glitz and bling.. but the "Mall" .. anyway.. OK..

I found Robbie quite comical in being surprised that they wanted to admit him to the Hospital .. <_< .. I mean wada go to the emergency room for.. "entertainment" .. (remembering this is in a strip mall) .. but this being "Our Robie" .. I figured it's about par for his course.. that the hospital was the last thing he would think was a "Possibility" .. sheesh.. :rolleyes: .. Your talking,.. Chest pains... hard time breathing.. and the clincher.. sore jaw muscles.. :unsure:

Ok.. but what really got me .. he said ,.. (as a matter of factly .. like talking about going to the store for a bottle of milk).. {very low inflection, with lack of enthusiasm} .. oh yeah, I'm getting married this year .... no note of excitement.. very monotone actually..

I then "advised" young Robbie .. "Ma Man, I hope you sound more excited when you say that to others "live",.. cause to me it sounds like the next thing I'm gonna hear is the .. Death March form Star Wars .... you know robbie is usually "Full of verbage".. so I cracked up with his lack of "sound"

Needless to say the last thing that got ma stomach muscles cramping .. he say's .. this is the first girl that doesen't "persecute me".. persecute.. is a word robbie that is synonymous with prosecute .. sheesh .. try another verb .. like "take away ma identity"... sounds better brah..

anyway .. we need to "Hep" this brotha to get a little more excited about his upcoming marriage .. I am not in the position to advise on "marriage" .. divorce yes..

anyway.. I told Robbie.. he needs to "practice in the mirror" practice telling people with excitement..

OK.. nuff .. what takes 2 minutes to say.. takes me foeva to write..

Pau..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You two are unbelievable... you're gonna have to start recording these calls or conferencing us in on them soon...otherwise the two of you may end up causing more trouble than you usually do :D

After I told Robbie I gotta get off the cell.. to attend to some business.. he said ,.. OK.. then started a new subject, and kept talking ... :mellow:

found out we have some mutual aquaintances.. from the "Old World Gym day's".. for another time.. those were wild times man...

yeah.. gotta conference on skype.. as soon as I get ma head set right.. .. but, I'll give you a clue how to get your 'time" in.. gotta wait for robbie to take a "breath".. then just cut in and start talking "fast".. before he has a chance to start up again.. :lol:

Ok gotta crash.. take it away Robbie... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@Mahler.. all ma reps are going to be thrown out to sea with ma ashes.. B)

yeah.. gotta conference on skype.. as soon as I get ma head set right.. .. but, I'll give you a clue how to get your 'time" in.. gotta wait for robbie to take a "breath".. then just cut in and start talking "fast".. before he has a chance to start up again.. laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lani - stop - I'm rolling on the floor and my stomach hurts. This is the funniest stuff I have read in forever. All 100% true too. Lani speaks the truth about me. I'm laughing cause' I can't believe I said all that but I guess I did. Oh well, you guys all know I'm wacked out by now.

Yes, to be continued R in person. I'm gonna take a really deeeeeeeep breath next time (if I have one). But for the benefit of the members check this out - I forgot to tell you something else.

I got in a little disagreement with the ER doc who wanted to admit me cause my EKG, enzymes, chest X were all normal. So I'm like if they are all normal I'm not having a heart attack so why do I have to go? I got work to do you know. So she says because you have chest pains. And I'm like, well does everyone with normal ER work up get admitted and she said of course no. So I said, why me then and when she didn't answer fast enough I was getting fidgetty cause I wanted to go and she wouldn't let me.

So they started treating me like a child - a "hostile" patient. She even told me I had to "behave myself" and stop asking so many questions or she was going to put my bed in the back ER pod by myself. Like I was 6 or something. It was pretty funny. And I thought of RWG - no sh*t. She almost mobed me to the Loonie Bin. So then I start cracking up. I was thinking, who does she think she is? Only Two Tone gets to tell me to shut up when I'm out of line. Only him. He is like my big brother or something. I almost said to her she better call TT he will know what to do - just to mess with her but I didn't obviously. The whole thing was funny though. Only RobbieG could try and talk himself out of having a heart attack...

TT generally has the heart attack and then arises from the dead in time for the bar opening. :p

He's one cool guy. Just don't pop a balloon behind him :animal_rooster:

No doubt. I said all that jokingly of course. I love TT and I never mind when he shuts me up. I always deserve it. Somebody has to sometimes as you know being that I can go a bit far making sport of my...ahem - fans shall we say? LOL

When he ropes me in I laugh and realize that I might be pushing a bit too hard. TT is kind of like my oven. He beeps to tell me its way past pre-heated. :D

Oh, I almost forgot, I should also add that I tried again to pry the two details out of my dear big brother Lani the entire membership - even those who don't know him - would undoubtedly like to know.

1. Just what is his exact age?

2. Just how many reps does he really have?

On the age front, he only will make it obvious that he thinks I'm a pup being in my early 40's, but we know the same people and are from the same era, so we can't be too far off.

On the rep front he will only say that he could go "a while" without having to wear the same watch twice. Yeah, no kidding. Maybe later this year I'll see for myself when I go visit him and my ex-homeland. But of course then I will be sworn to secrecy by him I'm sure under penalty of his bodybuilder pythons raining down on me, so I still won't be able to share. All I know is it has got to be a pretty impressive collection. In fact I have numbers in mind for both the age and the rep count which I will keep to myself but I'm on to him.

On another note, he doesn't know it yet but I'm going to make him be in my wedding as a spotter to make sure I exhibit the right level of enthusiasm. Kind of like a corner man...

Plus now I have Spidey breathing down my neck too. He started with Corgi and now he is trying to impose his gayness on me. Never a moments peace around here. :whistling:

I'm not gay (not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that). I just appreciate beauty. And from what Corgi told me, you're a pretty, pretty man. As I was trying to get him fully tarped up and loaded into the trunk of my car he said "You don't want ME! RobbieG is AMAZING! He's the most beautiful man I've EVER SEEN." Well, that fixed it. I just HAD to have you. Most people on this site are collecting beautiful watches. I'm collecting beautiful watch collectors. :o

Corgi is quite feisty....

Also, remind me to duct tape my [censored] if we're ever at a G2G together Spidey...

Oh don't you go feelin' left out, you're on my list too Shundi. Don't you worry about that. ;)

Oh don't you go feelin' left out, you're on my list too Shundi. Don't you worry about that. ;)

1188675738-deliverance.jpg

But listen, I swear to God... I wouldn't know what you look like in real life but if I hear dueling banjos...I'm OUT. I am heading far, far away so I won't so easy...

"Squeal like a little piggy!"