When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has Anyone Tried To Log In To The Old Site?

KB

Ok so this is not just me then? :unsure:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:48:14 GMT

Server: Apache

Last-Modified: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:53:07 GMT

ETag: "dd001e-29e2-44c78fe3"

Accept-Ranges: bytes

Content-Length: 10722

Content-Type: text/html

That was the headers just before it fell off 30 seconds ago.

Nope it must be your location, that link just took me to the same page.

Ken

Sounds like DNS propagation. What you need to do is compare what IPs you have for the site:

******@debaser$ host www.replica-watches-guide.com

www.replica-watches-guide.com is an alias for replica-watches-guide.com.

replica-watches-guide.com has address 65.182.166.93

replica-watches-guide.com mail is handled by 0 replica-watches-guide.com.
This gives us a site hosted here:
******@debaser$ jwhois 65.182.166.93

[Querying whois.arin.net]

[whois.arin.net]

NetSource Communications, Inc. MIDWESTTECHCORRIDOR (NET-65-182-160-0-1) 

65.182.160.0 - 65.182.191.255

IH Systems Inc. ITS2000-IHSYSTEM (NET-65-182-166-0-1) 

65.182.166.0 - 65.182.167.255

Maybe you should run nslookup or ping on the servername to make sure you two are going to the same IP address.

Shows up as seventy.onehundredthree.onehundredforty.onehundrednine for me...

... and there we go. As I suspected, it's a DNS Hijack.

I'm not having trouble. May be your server?

Once DNS is propagated (24 hours or so), you will.

To be honest, it's not like anyone really wants to go back there, is it? This should be proof enough Blade doesn't have a fscking clue about security (set your domain to be untransferable on purchase, n00b) and you trust him with your personal data?

Before you say you don't have any personal data there, every visit with your login has a datestamp and IP. This is all anyone needs to know who you are and how many illegal replicas you've personally smuggled into wherever you live. Oh, and your paypal details, for instance.

If it returns after this, and it's visited by you lot, you need to seriously cover your tracks.

Once DNS is propagated (24 hours or so), you will.

To be honest, it's not like anyone really wants to go back there, is it? This should be proof enough Blade doesn't have a fscking clue about security (set your domain to be untransferable on purchase, n00b) and you trust him with your personal data?

Before you say you don't have any personal data there, every visit with your login has a datestamp and IP. This is all anyone needs to know who you are and how many illegal replicas you've personally smuggled into wherever you live. Oh, and your paypal details, for instance.

If it returns after this, and it's visited by you lot, you need to seriously cover your tracks.

I don't know the laws governing imports of replicas into the UK, but I'm not aware of doing anything illegal when I buy a replica in the USA.

None of my Papal details are on RWG, so I don't see how anyone can access them because I post on that site.

I don't know the laws governing imports of replicas into the UK, but I'm not aware of doing anything illegal when I buy a replica in the USA.

None of my Papal details are on RWG, so I don't see how anyone can access them because I post on that site.

Importing a replica is illegal, even in the US. I thought this was common knowledge. Have I got it wrong, and are you actually legally allowed to conspire to smuggle counterfeit items?

As for your paypal, that's nice for you. I'm not saying everyone will get humped, but we know it happened before. Is your rwg password only used on rwg?