When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Repost from the inner sanctum.

offshore

The members are aware, that deep within the workings of this place, we have a board room...the inner sanctum, where all crucial matters pertaining to the forum, and the world in general, are discussed.

Till now, it has been a rule, that what happens in admin, stays in admin.

Knowing the consequences of revealing any of our private discussions, this has always been off limits.

However, a recent interchange of views, has had such world changing ramifications....I couldn't let this little discussion from a recent board meeting, go unreported.

Okay let me be the first to start the Obama is Blade rumour!

.......or Jetmid?

JTB

:g: Jetmid. Hmmmmmmm.

He has vacuous claims of dubious achievement, appeared from nowhere, has a mysterious past, changes his story every time you press for details, raises a huge commotion and gets a bunch of t-shirts printed up with his name on them.

JTB, I think you've nailed it!

Nanug

You may well be right Nanug! Jetmid for sure.

Just think,,,, they both have a collection of upmarket, expensive watches,.....and didn't Obama just upgrade his personal jet recently? Probably couldn't live with the little one, couldn't really afford the bigger one....nothing a quick election campaign wouldn't fix!!!!

Sounds like Jetmid to me.

Offshore

As may be seen from this interchange, it is only matters of extreme importance to our forum, or to the world at large, that are discussed, within these hallowed walls.

My apologies to my fellow team members, for the release of these highly sensitive and controversial discussions, however I just didn't think it right that our members not be made privvy to these amazing revelations. :gathering:

Offshore