When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ebel 1911 Orange Love - How Did This Beauty Pass Me By?

cornerstone

GAHHH Planet Oceanitis!!! :p

'Tis true - Planet Oceanitis is an affliction of which I suffer. Although the correct term in polite company is Tangerine Diveratis. :p

@Mike - sounds like we both need to be saving the pennies then. After all - there are still orange Doxa's on the shopping list as well :D

'Tis true - Planet Oceanitis is an affliction of which I suffer. Although the correct term in polite company is Tangerine Diveratis. :p

Ahh, but there're two distinct strains... One where the sufferer is compelled to wear a Planet Ocean, the other, is when a watch wants to be a Planet Ocean :lol: I was referring to the latter strain, rather than the former ;)

All joking aside, it's a gorgeous watch :good:

@Mike - sounds like we both need to be saving the pennies then. After all - there are still orange Doxa's on the shopping list as well :D

Did someone say DOXA??? :Jumpy:

To you sir :drinks: