When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

TeeJay-

The one in my pics has a black dial, though it oft times appears grey in certain lighting/angles. The grey that I've seen has a radial brushed finish to the ribbed dial and is closer to silver, I think.

Cheers,

R

Thanks for the clarification :) I only wondered, as I'd seen it offered by my dealer with the option for grey dial, or black dial :) Of course, I have no idea if the grey dial would even be a gen option :D I was actually considering buying the grey dial option as watches for my best men, as it seemed slightly 'less harsh' than the black option, and also, a nice change from dials which are normally just black, but, as things worked out, funds never worked out to allow it, such is life :)

You won't be disappointed with this one bro. It is pricey for the rep world, but then a steal when you compare it to retailers as to what you are actually getting for your money. You are essentially getting a gen PP Nautilus minus the movement and a little bit skimpy on the dial :lol: But then you can't really complain on the savings you make can you ;)

That dial is black, but its matte, unlike the new one which is a black glossy finish. This one appears a dark slate grey when light hits it in a certain angle. I'll be getting this one very soon, have it relumed and then swap it out with my current one.

As it happens I'm wearing it right now:

nautiluswrist-01.jpg

nautilus018.jpg

Thanks for the input, bro :) Having gotten my eye 'used' to a Sub-size watch again, I am seriously considering adding one to my 'shopping list' for when I can start rebuilding the collection. I might go for a grey dialled option, for the reason I mentioned to Ubi above, it would be a change from a 'pure black' dial. However... I'm also very tempted with the blue dial... I frequently wear blue jeans and a white shirt, and I think that option would really complement such an outfit...

Thanks BT. But now you are making me rethink whether I want a Sub again for my black dial/black bezel sport watch slot. Either that or the PO but not both. So tough to decide. I always go through periods where I don't have a Sub and then I always seem to want one back every couple years...

Robbie's wristies... amazing! :wub:

1b.jpg

I agree with MM.. robertk .. with all the reps you have collected from 05 .. a pictorial of the evloution of the rep would be a first !!.. jus a thought.. :)

@RobbieG .. some awesome images R !!! :o

For Tuesday ~ the "Yellow Submarine" .. fast becoming one of ma fav Ling pieces B)

breitlingavengerseawolfdi1.jpg

seawolfleatherstrap020zj1.jpg

breitlingavengerseawolfba4.jpg

This 1 is for twarren. I do not have any ladies reps, but I have a lady with a rep (she promised to pose for another 1, but is waiting until I finish my 6536)

thanks Freddy! Nice picture!

Does she wear your (or maybe her) Daytona?? I can't wear men's watches they just feel clunky on me...but I know some women who do.

Doesn't she have any ladies Rep's? Valentines day is just around the corner ;o)

so what I'm wearing this week is still

My early Valentine's Day present! I love it :wub::wub:

img-resized.png Reduced: 89% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSC06013.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 89% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSC06012.jpg

thanks Freddy! Nice picture!

Does she wear your (or maybe her) Daytona?? I can't wear men's watches they just feel clunky on me...but I know some women who do.

Doesn't she have any ladies Rep's? Valentines day is just around the corner ;o)

She just models my watches & I agree that most women do not look good wearing mens watches.

so what I'm wearing this week is still My early Valentine's Day present! I love it :wub::wub:

Nice present, TW.

Back to my daily beater on Tuesday

doubleredsnow0071.jpg

blue16653003red1.jpg