When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Metal Powder On Wrist From Breitling Bentley

TmeShare

I have found that I am getting a black graphite like powers on my wrist when I wear the 48mm Breitling Bentley. It appears to be coming from the metal bracelet, anyone else having the same problem?

TimeShare

graphite like powers :g: humm maybe some superman stuff :bleh:

How long have you had the watch? If you've had the watch for a while, did this issue just start to happen or has it happened from the beginning?

Also, did you give the watch a thorough polish with a cape cod cloth or similar? I noticed that some watches need a good polish when they first arrive in order to bring out their true beauty. For example, I remember when I first received my VC Overseas I thought it was a stunning watch -- until I polished it and found out how much tarnish it had on it. After I was done polishing it was beyond stunning.

If they used graphite on the bracelet, then it would make sense for any excess to land on your wrist. Btu that should diminsih with time.

i say wash your wrist, sweat & dust might cause it alone with the metal strap.

This may very well be the case, but I have never seen anything like it from any of my other SS watches on bracelets, whether gen or rep.

In addition I am offended that you think us to be so dirty...I shower at least every other week. :bleh: