When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week End Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Stephane... so you finally got the McQueen.

I assume there's a pictorial & more info coming up... is this from our mutual friend? :tu:

@ Vlydog: thanks man...as you see, your parts are assembled now :)

@By-Tor: yes, you are right...I'm working on a pictorial right now...

Mutual friend? Well some are mutual friends for sure but this one has been a real "community" project :group:

Alternating between the two UN's all weekend. I have double trouble with the South Florida GTG followed by a client meeting in Boca who is a total watch freak/big time collector who's brother just happens to work at the UN headquarters in Boca as well. So I have to fly the colors this weekend. He told me once if he ever sees me wearing a Rolex he will pull his group's capital. No problem then. Rolex? What Rolex. Never heard of them...;)

Dual Time 42MM

UNgmt5.jpg

UNgmt6r.jpg

Maxi Marine Diver

UNwrist4-1.jpg

UN1b-1.jpg

Alternating between the two UN's all weekend. I have double trouble with the South Florida GTG followed by a client meeting in Boca who is a total watch freak/big time collector who's brother just happens to work at the UN headquarters in Boca as well. So I have to fly the colors this weekend. He told me once if he ever sees me wearing a Rolex he will pull his group's capital. No problem then. Rolex? What Rolex. Never heard of them...;)

Dual Time 42MM

UNgmt5.jpg

UNgmt6r.jpg

Maxi Marine Diver

UNwrist4-1.jpg

UN1b-1.jpg

Please quit showing that Diver or I am going to have to buy one. Fabulous watch, love the look!!

TimeShare