When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beggining of the Week Wrist Check

lanikai

By-Tor, It was made one year only in the late 90's. It's a big watch and titanium. This one is a rep. Totally accurate. I got it a couple of years ago from Eddie Lee. He only had three and, as memory serves, he was the only one who had it.

Damn... first IWC I really, really liked... and it's not available. :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like they did a good job with that one. Looks really accurate on the dial side anyway. Happy with it? Caseback? Sapphire front and back? Did they do the rotor sort of like a gen GO or no?

Thought I should sport my Glashutte today, inside on my PC typing up some work whlst it's snowing outside

P1000413.jpg

Exp II today

DSCN5309.jpg

S.. this is getting bad :( ... I am looking at more vintage genuines.. *oh boy.. what to do* ... *oh boy* :bangin:

not good ..... :unsure: maybe just one more... wish CNY would hurry up and be over with... 2 more day's... oh boy... :blink:

Seems like they did a good job with that one. Looks really accurate on the dial side anyway. Happy with it? Caseback? Sapphire front and back? Did they do the rotor sort of like a gen GO or no?

Fantastic replication for 118USD. Full review of the watch is linked in my signature, in my opinion it's the best dress watch available for the money.