When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bratislava trip to visit my friend Lazarini !

Stephane

Hello eveybody,

My travel pal and I want to move around more often :clap:

Flying is not expensive anymore, at least from certain cities to certain cities.

So, we decided to visit Laz in Slovakia (Bratislava) in march.

That is a long overdue visit :o

I didn't check the prices from SkyEurope airlines for other origins, but as an example, from Brussels it cost 80

if you have seen the movie Eurotrip, you would chuckle at the sight of a word like "Bratislava" I think that movie was never released outide the US for a reason.

But movie humor aside I have seen some beautiful pictures like the ones you included Stephane and it looks terrific, enjoy your trip!

Hi all,

so as Stephane said we putting this thing in motion... long overdue trip but hey were on now :)

I know Tribal is looking for a flight to join us ;) but as said everyone is welcome to join... If u need any additional info on logistics and flights PM me.

Bratislava airports is 10 min from the center ... Vienna airport is 60 km from Bratislava with a direct Eurolines connection going from Vienna airport to Bratislava center every hour... so either of the 2 airports will do u fine.

Both Ryan Air and Sky Europe operate in this parts of the woods so check ure tickets u can get a bargain if u book now...

All welcome as always :drinks:

Regards Laz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok guys i have bad news ill not be in town next weekend....

:p :p :p :p :p :p... pulling ure leg ;)

not much time to go! Looking forward to see some familiar faces again...

Anyone has some new watches i did not see yet?

Laz

You !!! I almost got a heart attack Laz! Come on don't do this to old people !

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Indeed, soon we'll be there. I can't wait to see you again and discover the town :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...

Yea it was great fun no doubt thx for cumming guys... unfortunately i was not able to join yesterday evening due to last minute dinner arrangements due to a WW Corp visit, all do i heard S. (member lupo) was taking my part of the local host... hope u had fun. ;)

I will see u all soon, Regards LAZ