When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches for Wives?

vikkyrob

Guys

My wife has to put up with me talking, looking and searching for watches 24/7. BUT she always complains that there are very few DECENT Ladies watches out there. I know there are some cheap quartz reps but there are virtually no "Ultimate" Ladies watches.

Any suggestions or reasons so I can placate her whinging! (Must buy her something soon or I will have to extend to the Gen IWC Portofino she likes)

Thanks. Rob

There are some decent Cartiers out...it looks like there are a few Gucci's...and depending on your wife, she might like the big Pams or some of the other big "men's" watches. My wife wears a FM Crazy Hours, and an A. Lange & Sohne fantasy cross between the 1815 Saxomat and a Lange 1 which is quite nice.

Guys

My wife has to put up with me talking, looking and searching for watches 24/7. BUT she always complains that there are very few DECENT Ladies watches out there. I know there are some cheap quartz reps but there are virtually no "Ultimate" Ladies watches.

Any suggestions or reasons so I can placate her whinging! (Must buy her something soon or I will have to extend to the Gen IWC Portofino she likes)

Thanks. Rob

I just purchased a ladies J12 for myself from Andrew. (will ship after CNY) I ordered the quartz J12 that looks exactly like the quartz on the Chanel site (white ceramic with 18k gold... plated on the rep) . (I will post pics once I receive it.) I really like the look of this watch it's feminine but not "blinged out". I think it will make a good everyday watch. I think in this case quartz is ok, since it is what is in the original. Plus you wont have to worry about maintenance or hear her complain if it stops working from misuse. They do make this watch in automatic too if you want that route. Good luck on your search.

Geneva