When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! I've been admiring the 42mm PO for quite some time now. I was heartbroken when I found out that Narikaa had sold out of the first batch in February. I can't tell you how excited I was to log in for the first time in a couple weeks to find that he's gotten a new batch!

I intend to make this watch my daily beater. As a result, I'm very interested to get my hands on a spare SS bracelet. I've seen that other people have asked the question elsewhere within the topic but I have never seen an answer posted; perhaps they were answered via PM. I thought I'd raise the question again because doubtless there are other noobs like me out there like me who would like to get a spare SS bracelet and don't know where to look.

Thanks,

Dovo

i just got to work today and my orange bezel model was here!...it came last friday, 5/8 (i wasn't here friday)...shipped to the USA/NY on 4/26...

looks great...i don't have my black bezel one to compare it directly, too...but looks to be identical...perhaps a slightly difference caseback design -- but if it's different, its ever so slight...

only complaint...the blue sticky protective film left a nasty residue on the bracelet endlinks and clasp...will have to get that off...blue'ish AR tinge is the same as my black bezel model...

all in all, another great watch...

love the orange color...it stands out, but without a lot of fanfare...

i plan to have my local jeweler size it -- as i did with my first PO...definitely have someone with a press and the tools size it!...after sizing, i plan to put the watcheden black rubber on this one...my rubber came awhile ago while i was waiting on this one...gonna leave the black bezel on ss and put the rubber on the orange one...

R-

Got my orange one today in the Eastern US. Looks great! Heading downstairs to get my sizing gadget...

Thanks Reg!

Broke BOTH pins on my AF pin tool!!!! I've sized HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of watch bracelets!! This one wasn't the worst but I've never broken a pin on this tool before. Had to make a new one since there was no way I was waiting on ofrei to send me spares!

Watch looks great and even the mrs. is impressed which is not easy to do.

Okay, a nice Omega Seamaster GMT is next on the list please Reg...

Caution: One of the pins at the clasp end of the bracelet - sorry don't have it in front of me so can't say exactly which one - is not secured by an internal sleeve and slid right out on my example. I'll probably dab it in CA glue or maybe some 5 min epoxy and hope to make it a permanent part of the bracelet.

I've emailed Narikaa, very excited! this will be my first rep. Thanks everyone for posting pictures and giving in depth analysis.

this forum has been great to help me learn.

welcome to the forum and congratz cant go wrong with this watch as your first rep, enjoy the wait and wear it well!

Anyone knows if these are still in stock? I sent Narikaa an email 5 days ago and still no reply. :sad2:

5 days and no reply that seems rare.

I emailed him the other day about 45mm PO's and got a response within a few hours.

Are you sure you are using the right email address, narikaa@gmail.com

I emailed him last night & got a responce this morning...... :D I ordered 1 Orange and 1 Black/White cos I couldn't make my mind up... :huh:

At one point i was going to get all 3 but am putting the money towards an IWC Aquatimer :)

Ordered my Orange bezel and Black bezel/Orange numbers 8 days ago. Arrived today.

Broke 2 pins (while using the right tools), I'm glad I ordered 2 watches so had some spares.

I couldn't choose when I ordered, and now I can not choose which one to wear. Changed my watch 3 times the last 2 hours.

:p

Reg is always pleasant to deal with, will surely buy from him again.

Thanks!

Think I'm going to switch back to the orange one now.... :rolleyes:

I also recieved my rubber strap today and I agree ,it is very good.

Just fitted it and it looks sweet. Black on black .

Mmmmmmmm........Stealthy :D

ordered my rubber strap bout a week ago, what sorta delivery times are people getting from Thailand to UK? not complaining just eager to put it onto my PO! :D