When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6760 Fat Lady

lanikai

First off, a big Thank You to Justasgood, for putting this one up ,.. I was in awe at the condition of the timepiece, it's everything you all said about her !!

Just some fast pics.. I REALLY have to do a macro Pictorial on this bad Girl !! But not today.. I had to hold on to the Mango tree.. arms are cramping :p

6760flgmt008ty1.jpg

6760flgmt013du5.jpg

6760flgmt005aj6.jpg

6760flgmt009fv0.jpg

6760flgmt011hh3.jpg

Thanks for Viewing

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

6760flgmt008ug7.jpg

Amazing Lani. So what, you are like the new gen guy around here now? What's next a Sub perhaps? I see a theme developing...

Hey on another note, other than 'Fat Lady' the 16760 was also called the Sophia Loren. I always wondered if she has ever been interviewed about it, etc. Meaning I wonder how she feels about essentially being compared to something known as fat or thick by collectors of the most popular luxury watch brand in the world. I'm sure she can't be any different than other women - they tend to not like to be refered to as fat...

Amazing Lani. So what, you are like the new gen guy around here now? What's next a Sub perhaps? I see a theme developing...

Hey on another note, other than 'Fat Lady' the 16760 was also called the Sophia Loren. I always wondered if she has ever been interviewed about it, etc. Meaning I wonder how she feels about essentially being compared to something known as fat or thick by collectors of the most popular luxury watch brand in the world. I'm sure she can't be any different than other women - they tend to not like to be refered to as fat...

Perhaps it referred to the curves, class and style..........maybe :p

Thank you all for the gracious words .. there is one HUGE PROBLEM though,

How will I get this off ma wrist so I can make time for ma other favs ;)

And as far as Sophia Loren ..... to me ... no other Hollywood Starlet can hold a candle to Ms. Loren.. in her prime she was built like a Brick.....

you know :rolleyes:

I like to think of "Fat Lady" as "Voluptuous" .... or "Fat".. like in "Fat Cat" ..

actually a bit of trivia... the slang has come back a few years ago.. as in .. "that's Fat!"

anyway, since I fancy the Black and Red Bezel more than the Blue and Red.. this is perfect.

I cannot really "rate" these genuines as I would need more of them to compare.... what a "thought" B) .. but the bracelet is like silk on the wrist.. and the weight is neither too lite or too heavy .. jus right

Aloha~Cheers

Lani