When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist Check

dluddy

I was looking for something different. A heavy weight in boxing jargon... And this is what I found at home:

SANY0011.jpg

Well, I must admit I found it at google... Well... What can I say? Just wanted to put a smile on your faces...

You did, but only because I began work on this over the weekend

cuckoo0031.jpg

Still Monday.. but after the gym I was feeling a bit oversized, so my franken PO is for the PM, I have the OEM pearl that I need to get on the insert :)

upoblackandorangedialupxg5.jpg

And for Wednesday 1am till 6:30 am my working piece ..

wristchecks024zk0.jpg

@Urabus.. back at you brah !!.. I'm without my BR .. I think it may have just landed up North a bit B)

@Robbie .. I hear the "Flight of the Valkyries" every morning while heading over the Pali .. actually the fastest I ever made it to Kaneohe from town is a little under 12 minutes.. moving "quickly" .. any faster and I would be airborne :D

Dang... did some picture editing for 7 hours in a row (work related, not watches) and I'm ready to hit the gym. Yeah, my schedule is upside down but that's how it usually is.

I just put my heavy duty Bond Seamaster on.

IMG_0492.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

Dang... did some picture editing for 7 hours in a row (work related, not watches) and I'm ready to hit the gym. Yeah, my schedule is upside down but that's how it usually is.

I just put my heavy duty Bond Seamaster on.

IMG_0492.jpg

Have a good one at the gym BT !!

As a side.. there is a new product out.. little know (yet) .. a vegetable base carb supplement.. your recovery will be that of the "juice" .. and your pump will be outrageous.. I put on 1 shirt size and loss 2" off my waist. found out about it through a friend who got his Pro card back.. and it's a very inexpensive supplement.. no one believes me.. they think I'm Juicing!! B) I order it and have it packaged in "food bags" instead of the fancy containers (less cost) about 3.50 usd per pound..10 lbs. last a little over one month, taken before and after training..

believe it's available in the UK.. they alter the molecular structure of Corn Starch :)

Won't really be changed out until I buy my Rep. LV Tambour Chronograph. Hasn't really come off my wrist since I bought it a few weeks ago. Even had to purchase some new wardrobe to go with the watch. :p

Gen. Tag Heuer Grand Carrera RS2

024.jpg

I am good, hoping that we GTG in Brussels again, Stephane is working on a few things that may make the whole thing even better. I ahve just changed from my usual

DSC01112.jpg

self made to an old trusty to chase the blues of waiting for the post man for my first new rep for about a year

DSC00481.jpg