When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Blast from the past! THIS is what we were wearing year ago.

I'm starting the Wed with this beauty. Lani's is the "Fat Lady"... this is the sister (or Schwester)... a bit younger and slimmer. :D

IMG_0950.jpg

4-1.jpg

Wore this to dinner (again - a habit really...) and as usually it got stares and even sparked a mini conversation this time. Dinner was at a Teppanyaki Steakhouse (not my fav venue - but the client I was with loves it), so it was the kind of close quarters with strangers that's perfect for that kind of thing...

The woman at our table that complimented my DJ even went so far as to say, "So nice to see a gentleman with class enough to wear a nice watch that isn't the size of a wall clock for a change." She was out with her girlfriends and wearing a Patek. Of course. Gotta love this town. Lol. I'm sure her hubby has quite the collection himself. Too bad he wasn't at the dinner...

Anyway, the catayst for the stares and the conversations is always the same: Nothing shines like a Rolex shine. It's the metal and the metal finish boys, the metal I say...

DJwrista.jpg

DJmini1.jpg

yep i received it yesterday and its not leaving my wrist anytime soon *g

:good:

I'm really tempted to get one myself in the future, but, I'm not sure if I would like it enough to wear every day... I don't know if I like it enough to buy just as occasional wear/shelf-filler.... Heck of a nice watch though :)

I sold my UPO to get this Ebel and i dont regret it. Way better AR and feels alot smoother on the wrist. My beater the TAG Link has something to fight against now.

You're right about the feel on the wrist, they are really nice watches. If I thought that I would definitely give it exclusive wrist time, I would get one in an instant :)

Are you sure you don't regret it.... :p

My newly acquired Planet Ocean;

18022009315.jpg

Looking good, bro :good:

Looking good, bro :good:

I agree, the Planet Ocean sure looks good :)

Loving the PO at the moment!

Slask - It's good to see a black Ebel on your wrist there! Quite a few white dials about, but the black version seems to be under-represented on these boards. Nice choice!