When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

dluddy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather is cold here with a front blowing through. So I have been wearing long sleeves alot and wearing my favorite watch for long sleeves.

Rolex metal never ceases to amaze me and has for almost 20 years. I've got a lot of nice watches and had a lot of nice watches in the past. I'm sure I'll have even more nice watches in the future. But one thing is for sure - Nothing, and I mean nothing shines like Rolex metal.

Such a simple little timepiece and it jumps off the wrist more than anywatch I have ever had at any size. And it does so with grace and without saying, "Hey you, look at me - I'm a GIANT watch in case you were wondering..." And the funny thing is, with the DJ, they can't keep their eyes off it at 36MM, which never looks small with a sleeve on my 7.5" wrist. DJ/Rolex plug over. Now the pics...

Datejust2.jpg

DJ10.jpg

DJ7.jpg

Sorry no photo yet.

I had the opportunity to meet a local member and we traded a Deep Sea Seadweller V3 !

I am positively impressed.

That is a nice watch for sure.

A true Rolex and the bracelet (thin bracelet) doesn't bother me at all ...

It is heavy, very different but still a Rolex.

So far I enjoy it.

The weather is cold here with a front blowing through. So I have been wearing long sleeves alot and wearing my favorite watch for long sleeves.

Rolex metal never ceases to amaze me and has for almost 20 years. I've got a lot of nice watches and had a lot of nice watches in the past. I'm sure I'll have even more nice watches in the future. But one thing is for sure - Nothing, and I mean nothing shines like Rolex metal.

Such a simple little timepiece and it jumps off the wrist more than anywatch I have ever had at any size. And it does so with grace and without saying, "Hey you, look at me - I'm a GIANT watch in case you were wondering..." And the funny thing is, with the DJ, they can't keep their eyes off it at 36MM, which never looks small with a sleeve on my 7.5" wrist. DJ/Rolex plug over. Now the pics...

Datejust2.jpg

DJ10.jpg

DJ7.jpg

Robbie, these are BEAUTIFUL SHOTS!!! The middle one especially blows my mind. Some day I think I will get a Date Just. (Day Dates are just too expensive... Besides, I usually know the day of the week :) )