When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG new home page

Samurai

i have the login page saved as a favorite. that way, when i click on rwg, the login page comes up first.

same... B) .. I cannot remember the lasst time I had to "log in" .. RWG is in my favs .. on my home DT and on my LT ..

as a side, has anyone been having issues with the site "not responding" ?.. I constantly have to "end program" and restart my internet hook up.. started when I switched to McAfee security

thanks

Lani

same... B) .. I cannot remember the lasst time I had to "log in" .. RWG is in my favs .. on my home DT and on my LT ..

as a side, has anyone been having issues with the site "not responding" ?.. I constantly have to "end program" and restart my internet hook up.. started when I switched to McAfee security

thanks

Lani

Same here,last time i had to login i had to have my account deleted and a new one made,i actually joined in March '07,at least in happened on my anniversary,oh the usefull posts that were lost.... :D

Guys, the "new" home page was published by a mistake. I've been working on several drafts and I accidentally saved that one over our old one. I've just left it out there until I have the final one ready. And don't worry; you will get your freakin' login box ;)

Guys, the "new" home page was published by a mistake. I've been working on several drafts and I accidentally saved that one over our old one. I've just left it out there until I have the final one ready. And don't worry; you will get your freakin' login box ;)

:p:clap: