When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RobbieG...What the !@#% Are you Doing Here?

Toadtorrent

Sorry dude, flying the flag. Hopefully it will translate to the factory dogs who are patrolling these boards to realize they would have a lot of people flocking to UN if they make more of them.

But here is a key point which I think all can see from some of the other threads. The factories need to realize THE 2892 EBAUCHE connection and how UN built the whole Marine line with it's capabilities being so diverse and elegantly simple. They shoud really consider doing it right with the 2892 clone and just doing Asian modules for them if possible. It would really be perfect if they could figure a way supply wise and module wise to make that happen...

Sorry dude, flying the flag. Hopefully it will translate to the factory dogs who are patrolling these boards to realize they would have a lot of people flocking to UN if they make more of them.

But here is a key point which I think all can see from some of the other threads. The factories need to realize THE 2892 EBAUCHE connection and how UN built the whole Marine line with it's capabilities being so diverse and elegantly simple. They shoud really consider doing it right with the 2892 clone and just doing Asian modules for them if possible. It would really be perfect if they could figure a way supply wise and module wise to make that happen...

Amen!!

Man...if they could sort out the 2892 issue...the things they could do with copying the right movements.

It's funny how the mind of the "cut costs at all cost" decision maker works. For a few pennies more, they COULD make a solid Seconds at 6...and with a little bit of effort ("little" being amortized over the number of movements that would be made)...they could copy solid, versatile movements like the 2892...but no.

Hopefully though, the manufacturers don't just see people flocking to UN...but the RIGHT UN's...and not the ones that to me seem a little "Harlequin-esque".

These threads are great. I've had a UNMD on my list for a wee while.

Last week in Vegas I tried a couple on and fell in love with the burgundy faced version with the steel strap. The assistant couldn't be more helpful and offered me it at a large discount. Unfortunately due to the way the

These threads are great. I've had a UNMD on my list for a wee while.

Last week in Vegas I tried a couple on and fell in love with the burgundy faced version with the steel strap. The assistant couldn't be more helpful and offered me it at a large discount. Unfortunately due to the way the

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I still think we have more Hublot threads than UN threads. If I see a Hublot section I am going to abandon ship.

Hublot? Oh dear God. Hang on, before that section opens let me find some pants than don't fit, a bad attitude, and my lowered Hummer... :D

...Just kidding kiddies, don't go getting your Hilfiger's in a bunch now...

Roman Times at Forum Shops?

Yup.

I have to say, the assistant was smart. She really new her stuff and was more than happy to share her knowledge and time. The only reason I didn't purchase was the exchange rate.

She also let me play with the JLC Tourby.

Hublot? Oh dear God. Hang on, before that section opens let me find some pants than don't fit, a bad attitude, and my lowered Hummer... :D

...Just kidding kiddies, don't go getting your Hilfiger's in a bunch now...

Steam just rolled out of a shitload of popped collars.