When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

!New Rolex Models for 2009!

Guest asim

ok, not. so sorry to get your hopes up but this guy from TZ photoshopped these pics and if they were genuine, I'd be saving up because all of them are stunning and to be honest, models that Rolex ought to make!!!!

enjoy...

Chrono-GMT-date.jpg

Daytona-Deepsea-2.jpg

Rollie.jpg

explorer-1-mod.jpg

Gotta be honest; I think they are all disgusting apart from the GMT2 Pepsi.. which to be honest is pretty likely to be released much like in the picture.

The other designs just look like franken parts of other brands, the 1st one is like an odd undecided explorer, although an explorer chronograph probably could be done pretty well.. the movement would have to be pretty serious though.. 2nd one is a daytona with a Subs bezel, just wrong.. and wtf at that date! (Glashutte?!) and the last one they'd have to call the "Rolex Aqua Terra" :D

I think the date setup on his Daytona originally came from a Glashutte!! I really like it though, actually today I asked myself what a Daytona would look like with a date window... surprisingly, not bad - if not a little too busy. The GMT master "III" looks very sharp, though.

ok, not. so sorry to get your hopes up but this guy from TZ photoshopped these pics and if they were genuine, I'd be saving up because all of them are stunning and to be honest, models that Rolex ought to make!!!!

enjoy...

Chrono-GMT-date.jpg

Give this one daytona hands, in a YM2 case, SS, normal dot hour markers or daytona hour markers

And I would buy it, especially if this explorer/daytona would come with a white dial..

Gotta be honest; I think they are all disgusting apart from the GMT2 Pepsi.. which to be honest is pretty likely to be released much like in the picture.

Ditto. They're all fugly except the Pepsi, which is indeed very nice.

I'd still prefer it with all-brushed bracelet though.

The other designs just look like franken parts of other brands, the 1st one is like an odd undecided explorer, .... 2nd one is a daytona with a Subs bezel, just wrong.. and wtf at that date! (Glashutte?!) ....

100% agree.

..All of them are disgusting, apart from the Pepsi Ceramic.

Gangbang rape on rollies there.

MAJOR THUMBS DOWN! (nice photoshop skills tho..)

Cheers,

Spirit.