When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help www.asian7750.com

chevallll

stick with the trusted dealers. Like Ken says.. why risk it?

I dont understand why long term dealers here have watches at good prices and good customer service yet most of the noobs always want to buy from random unknown sites? Doesnt make sense.

For example, I'd rather buy a DVD player from a trusted dealer or store than try to save $5 and risk buying it out of a Van from some dude behind the 7-11.

lol

I have heard of a few members ordering from him and everyone has received their watches with no problems.

But it is still a fairly new site, so no idea how his customer service is.

His prices are much better on a few watches,

but most of his pieces are priced about the same as other dealers here.

Nope they're definitely fake!

Touche' :D

Look as long as members what to go shopping off site to save a couple of bucks we will always have to put up with the sob stories.

If you buy anywhere else and get screwed it better have been before you found us or we just don't want to know.

Ken

For example, I'd rather buy a DVD player from a trusted dealer or store than try to save $5 and risk buying it out of a Van from some dude behind the 7-11.

lol

But he's right there, in a VAN! Gotta be a good deal. :D

Chris Farley rolls over in his grave...

I've bought from asian7750.com. They use factory photos. Tony is the guy behind the site. He ships almost as fast as Josh, claims to keep and "test" the watch for 24 hours, takes PayPal, and communication is better than most but not as good as Josh's.

Those "Razy Sales," though. :lol: Good deals can be had there.

Not that Tony Ken.

Seems oke. He hangs out over at RWG1.1 every now and again. We're think of adopting him as a pet :)

Seems on the up and up.

Why bother? 'cause tho we have some great dealers new blood is allways needed IMO. Look at how many dealers wern't even arround when RWG2 started. They didn't just appear from the aether and straight onto the recomended list. Folk had to take one for the team and try them out first. They then report back with "hey, I found a great new dealer" or "don't touch XXX, they are hopeless" things go on from there.

"our" dealers may not all be around for ever either so new blood to take their place is a good thing.

Just my 2c

Regards, Col.