When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V2 Skyland Black Steel price drop

andreww

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link,this is all i got.... :lol:

"You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.".... :g:

Don't think Hont would be selling you anything Dave, not even a Breitling :p

Nice find, I wonder how soon the other dealers will follow? Could this be a reaction to the recent V1 blacksteel update?

I doubt many. I've seen lots of the dealers sometimes have a watch on big sale that others don't. Ruby has the Ball on super sale right now...some of the dealers but not all had the CDs on sale awhile back...Peter had my Skyland on sale for super cheap as well. During all these sales...none of the other dealers seemed to follow suit.

Keeps kicking me back to the login page for some reason??

I wonder if this could be a knock on effect with what has been happening in the rep world and several companies lawsuits, or if the current finacial climate is begining to hit them too??

Man I love black steel, hope the same happens for AP ROO's too!!

But, this could be a double edged sword, if they start to drop prices at the kind of rate we see here, we could have one of two things happen,

1) Influx of buyers that would normally be buying from the chinese 'stall' market and crappy sites, and/or

2) we get the price drops but we also see a return to the bad old days where quality and attention to details were second to profit??

But then what do I know, it could just be a guy seeing sense and realising that people just don't have that kind of money anymore!

I doubt many. I've seen lots of the dealers sometimes have a watch on big sale that others don't. Ruby has the Ball on super sale right now...some of the dealers but not all had the CDs on sale awhile back...Peter had my Skyland on sale for super cheap as well. During all these sales...none of the other dealers seemed to follow suit.

Yeah, but he's not calling this a sale Toad, seems like thats his new price.

If the factory drops the price, it is up to the dealer in question to pass on that saving. We all know Hont won't be selling the V2 at a huge loss, and if he can get it for a substantially lower price, so can all the other dealers......

This type of thread won't hurt either, as it brings the new price to everyone's attention ^_^

If the factory drops the price, it is up to the dealer in question to pass on that saving. We all know Hont won't be selling the V2 at a huge loss, and if he can get it for a substantially lower price, so can all the other dealers......

This type of thread won't hurt either, as it brings the new price to everyone's attention ^_^

You would think the big dealers would be the first to pass on the savings ;)

I doubt he is selling the $428 version for that price.

He is likely selling the new V1 with the updated dial...

http://www.jpc8118.com/0000blsa10004-skyla...0bp-p-5774.html

Well Hont says it is the V2 blacksteel, and the bezel would indicate it as such. I already have a V2, so I am not going to jump in. I am sure someone will, so only time will tell :)