When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new blancpain fifty fathoms

camiel

Yeah its a quartz. If you look at http://puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=945 you can see the battery in it.

I really like the look, and even like the vintage versions Davidsen is selling but the dial looks so small on the vintage I was hoping for a good rep of the modern FF's.

The new blancpain is 45mm as compared to the 41 original. I get comments on the one I purchased from DSN everyday and they cant believe its a rep. Of course DSNs is even better than the polish fakes that came out and is probably built better than the original 1953 addition. Of course the only thing the old blancpain and the new blancpain have in common is the name. so if you really think about it the ones DSN are selling are actually legitimate reps as the company that actually made the originals went out of business and the new company just purchased the name. Even they admit that on their blancpain forum.

I wish we could get a blancpain modern version san chrono

Let's just hope they make an auto non-chrono model.

Fingers crossed!

If they come out with one... I'm telling Narikaa to rush one over to my place real fast... this is a dream watch!

Corgi! I think this the one we've been waiting for and I hope they REP it:

fiftyfathoms.jpg

Yes pics. A wrist shot would be great.

How does the FF wear? I know its 41mm but sometimes watches wear bigger/smaller than their size.

Check out this discussion

http://www.rwg.cc/members/DSN-Blancpain-FF-t91763.html

its a 41 mm but looks like a 44 with the bezel. I love this thing. It doesnt even look or feel like a rep. Its very heavy and looks really good, especially after you replace the strap