When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best ladies Rolex

doug911

I am looking to buy a good quality S/Steel & diamond bezel Datejust or Masterpiece for my wife. I'm thinking of spending around $250 and would like one with an ETA movement similar to the photo below.

I would spend more for a really good replica but there seems to be a lack of good quality ladies replicas. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations on these watches?

Thanks in advance!

69174wddb-2-2.jpg

I do not know about your lady,

but my lady use only bigger caliber , minimum Standard DateJust Serti an on.

The little DateJust is only for hold fashion girls. :rolleyes:

I agree with rosnik the standard mens size 36mm case looks great on ladies also they started to wear bigger size watches lately and found this size to be perfect...

Still she shod be the one to decide maybe a visit of the local AD is in order to check and try the sizes on...

Laz

Mrs Slartibartfast has an ETA powered TT Datejust bought fom PT some 2 years ago or more.

Great quality, can't fault it. Strange, she prefers the Omega Constellation quartz (or she did until she lost it). She loved the Connie so much that I had to get another (TT model) from Narikaa. She is wearing it as I type, and the DJ sees the inside of the box more than her wrist. :mellow:

thegirlsom9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

From the one's I've handled, the ladies Datejusts with the Oyster bracelets (non-Jubilee or Presidential bracelets) are probably the most believable ones. The two-tone models usually scream "fake", and the newer Masterpiece's case & bracelet construction isn't good enough to accurately pull off as gen. The edges aren't crisp & sharp enough.

In my opinion, on the ladies models, the simpler the better. The dial print is one of the easiest giveaways, but it does look a lot better on a metal dial as opposed to a MOP dial.

MOP: not so good-- minus the fact that fake diamonds have zero fire; dead giveaway:

IMG_4036.jpg

For what it's worth, here's the model my girl liked the best and was the only one who's authenticity was never questioned on her wrist. This was a custom job that Josh put together for me (dial from one watch, case from another, bracelet from another):

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

This piece is also the one that got the most compliments for her, both on the street and on the forums.

Just an idea. :)

Edited by gioarmani

The diamond markers look just as fake as the diamond bezels. The band on that piece you linked is probably the worst part, no offense--and that price is a joke.

EDIT: I also recommend comparing the rep you're interested in, to a gen on rolex.com or ebay.com. Only get her a rep of an actual watch, not a non-existent fantasy model. She'll be happy to be spared the embarrassment (and so will you) . :)

Edited by gioarmani

Thanks for all the advice, in the end I went for a mint used Gen Tag Link MOP with diamond dial. Paid around twice the amount I was going to pay

for a rep ETA Datejust and I've got her a gen!

Really pleased and I'm sure she'll like it....her birthday is next month :)

14avamr.jpg

For those of you who say that larger 36mm diam + Rolexes look nice, it really depends on the woman, her style, and especially her AGE. A woman of a certain age will look very very silly wearing a large obviously men's watch, those who can "get away with it" are those who are "under 30" or thereabouts.

For those of you who say that larger 36mm diam + Rolexes look nice, it really depends on the woman, her style, and especially her AGE. A woman of a certain age will look very very silly wearing a large obviously men's watch, those who can "get away with it" are those who are "under 30" or thereabouts.

Do not agree with u there corgi... i think these days are over now everything goes. Yes it depends on the person that wears the watch but age got squat do do with that... oka some exceptions apply ;)

Also the wrist size is second these days ... same as the guys. I see people wearing the SA on a 6.5 wrists ... im not saying its proportional but hey whatever fly's ure boat.

just my 2 cents ;)

laz

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking into getting my wife a nice watch for mothers day, and can't find a wide variety of models. She wants a Louis Vutton, but I'd rather a rolex, but not sure which dealer to purchase from and which model. Can someone provide some assistnce?

twon1212

From the one's I've handled, the ladies Datejusts with the Oyster bracelets (non-Jubilee or Presidential bracelets) are probably the most believable ones. The two-tone models usually scream "fake", and the newer Masterpiece's case & bracelet construction isn't good enough to accurately pull off as gen. The edges aren't crisp & sharp enough.

In my opinion, on the ladies models, the simpler the better. The dial print is one of the easiest giveaways, but it does look a lot better on a metal dial as opposed to a MOP dial.

MOP: not so good-- minus the fact that fake diamonds have zero fire; dead giveaway:

IMG_4036.jpg

For what it's worth, here's the model my girl liked the best and was the only one who's authenticity was never questioned on her wrist. This was a custom job that Josh put together for me (dial from one watch, case from another, bracelet from another):

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

This piece is also the one that got the most compliments for her, both on the street and on the forums.

Just an idea. :)