When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Watchmaker in EU

rosnik

• 2 weeks later...

past/copy from my post in the Domi's section in Repgeek :bleh:

"many thanks Domenico for this relume work on my Precious Time 111h...i am very very happy & satisfied :thumbsupsmileyanim:

before with yellow numbers and lume nonexistent....

DSCN0731.jpg

and after with a mix of 70% C1 + 30% C3 :victory:

DSC04021.jpg

DSC04022.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

DSC04024.jpg

DSCN2739.jpg

DSCN2742.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

DSCN2746.jpg

DSCN2748.jpg

DSCN2749.jpg

DSCN2758.jpg

DSCN2768.jpg

DSCN2782.jpg

DSCN2784.jpg

I asked Domi how long my UPO franken would take, he told me 10 days its now been almost 3 weeks and he wont answer any messages! Should I be worried or is this normal? His original message replies were so fast.

I think he's been away for a few days. Someone told me he'll be back tomorrow. So don't worry!

And he seems to have quite a lot of work to do atm... which is a good thing of course. :victory:

yeah mate. I wouldn't worry. I also have a UPO for Franken work, service and AR and mines been with Dominico since the middle of march. I'm sure he is just really busy and not had much time to reply to e-mails. It wont be long I'm sure, before we both have our new Frankens :)

Hmm, just noticed. Who deleted matt's post @4:21?? (as rep;ied to by Whatever) A little concerned about this..

May you be more exhaustive about?

Domi,

last week was out for her holidays in Italy, now he is back at work. :good:

About the A/R waiting time ,

guys, you got to get in consideration that Domi , dismount the crystal and send send the crystal to a person that get A/r service for him.

So the waiting time may be longer,

but that's clear and explaned before to ask for A/R service a lot here on RWG too.

Wile,

I think that a PROFY REP modinnd, sure ask for some time, and ask for a lot of work too!!!

so GUYS..........PLEASE, be patient if you ask for a great , perfect and profy work.

May you be more exhaustive about?

Domi,

last week was out for her holidays in Italy, now he is back at work. :good:

About the A/R waiting time ,

guys, you got to get in consideration that Domi , dismount the crystal and send send the crystal to a person that get A/r for him.

So the waiting time may be longer,

but that's clear and explaned before to ask for A/R a lot her on RWG too.

Wile,

I think that REP modinnd, sure ask for some time, and ask for a lot of work too.

so..........be patient if you ask for a great and perfect work.

+1000

I totaly agree with Niko here , Domenico always delivers and always answers to everything :victory:

Guys, Im not concerned about Domi or his work. I am concerned however, when I see posts dissapear (i cant figure a way to delete posts).

What you need to remember, is that to a large extent, many people are dealing with and sending expensive items to people who they have never met. To those who have already have had work done, then yes, Im sure they see no reason to worry, but to thos who havn't, until the first job is complete, it is only natural to worry and question.

By no means is this a shot at Domi. I trust him fully. But everyone has the right to question, if they see something strange. In this case, it looks to have had a fully valid reason. Just trying to look out for fellow RWG members.

Craig,

I thing that the post was changed by the post writer.

Nobody want delete nothing here without a valid motivation .

If the post is not in RWG philosophy , maybe it happen, but that's a RWG admin problem.

About Domi,

the only thing we can get to him , is the not English speaking, so ( can once happen ) a replay lose ,

or some misunderstanding about.

But be SURE your watches are like in FORT NOX with Domi! 8)

This person was long time, and very several time , tested with max satisfaction for a lot of peoples. :1a:

Every problems was always solved , and this tread can show this too.

Rosnik - I don't have any problem and I am not worried. I merely saw post look to dissapear, ok? :)

FYI: I already recieved some photos a week or so ago, of the work Domi has done on my watch and it looks great so far. He's just waiting on my crystal to return before the watch is finished.

Can we please now stop on this discussion, as It's taking up valuable space on RWG's hard disks. :) And it's saturday and I must go shopping with my girlfriend :(

Hello Craig,

sorry that I don't wrote that I would be on holiday for a few days. I had to post It, but forgot. :bangin:

So I could understand that you got panic. :Jumpy:

I got a call from the one that makes for me AR. Next week I will receive some glasses.

So the one that are waiting for theyr watches will receive them asap.

Hope now all are happy again :victory:

Ps. Guys this was not written from Domenico. I'm his daughter any I wrote it for him. So please be clement to him, when he will answer and make mistakes in writing. German is good, Italian is much better, so you could choose. :p

And to further add, Yes, I am fully aware that AR takes some time. If you read my previous comments, I don't even raise any concern. I understand AR takes time.

Hey people! Good evening!

Just wondering what is the best way to contact Domi?

By PM or Email :rolleyes: I know this look like a stupid question but

I've sent an email to Domi a month ago & didn't get any answers. Wasn't an important thing maybe this is why!

He is often online on the board?

Best regards.

PS

Hey people! Good evening!

Just wondering what is the best way to contact Domi?

By PM or Email :rolleyes: I know this look like a stupid question but

I've sent an email to Domi a month ago & didn't get any answers. Wasn't an important thing maybe this is why!

He is often online on the board?

Best regards.

PS

Hi via email is OK:-))) I can only respond to mail on the evening, of day are the shop and they do not know the dsl :-( (

Im planning on letting Domenico relume some of my favourite reps, but as far as I understand it he has just recently begun reluming watches. Do anyone have some pictures of his previous work? The Breitling in this thread does not look that good, but maybe thats just the camera. Would love to see pretty complicated dials. :)

Edited by makoberry