When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Watchmaker in EU

rosnik

Here is a pic of his work, he did a dial swap, serviced and secured a loose movement and best of all, filled the indicies with a beautiful brown... eh, substance.

looks cool !

but brown substance ? :g: does it smell ? :D

sorry ;)

Frank

hey im gonna send my wm9 v2 sub to him for some mods, like ereasing the rehaut engraving, installing clark crystal and gen bezel insert.

he said he cant source the crystal and bezel, wanted to ask if anybody knows where to source them. i looked at cousinsuk but im not sure which crystal is the right one and they dont have gen insert.

thanks!

i found that exact 25-295c-2 clark in ebay and bought, i heard its as good as gen

i also looked everywhere but couldnt find any bezel insert for submariner 16610, i actually found one new from usa for 180 usd, is it really worth that much?

any suggestions if i can find anywhere in EU for cheaper?

they are 45 Euro @ AD - place a WTB on a gen forum like here : r-l-x.de

cheers,

Frank

hey im gonna send my wm9 v2 sub to him for some mods, like ereasing the rehaut engraving, installing clark crystal and gen bezel insert.

he said he cant source the crystal and bezel, wanted to ask if anybody knows where to source them. i looked at cousinsuk but im not sure which crystal is the right one and they dont have gen insert.

thanks!

Clarks crystal here

http://stores.ebay.com/Clark-Watch-Parts?_rdc=1

You can ask Gary (nostalgia-2000) which one is suitable,i think is the 295C-2 crystal

Cheers

John