When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Watchmaker in EU

rosnik

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had a wm9 sub with Bricciola and he did a great job.

When I tried to remove the bezel of the wm9 the whole bezel construction including the crystal came off, so I sent the watch to Domenico

on Monday and I had it back repaired and waterproved (tested to 6atm) the next tuesday...

Only one week including shipping back and forth...

Great service, friendly guy! I can only recommend him!

I just got my UPO back from Domenico,i had sent it over for a gen crown/tube replacement.

I got to say guys,Domenico is one of the most nice people i have ever interacted with.

His communication skills are excellent,he has been replying back to all my e-mails

almost at the same time.

He did a great work with my UPO and i can't wait for my 16570 to be ready,i have also

sent it for a gen crown/tube replacement.

Of course the ultimate work for me will be the franken 16570 with CHS,gen tube/crown,gen white dial(yes

i am lucky enough to own an old case 16570 with the correct 27,5 dial size!!!)BK'snoob bezel and Clarks crystal

once i manage to source the gen dial and hands!!!I know Domenico is the right watchmaker for this job!!!

PIC00015.jpg

PIC00021.jpg

PIC00017.jpg

PIC00020.jpg

PIC00021.jpg

Hi,

I don't post much here on RWG :) but this is great news for all of the EU rep collectors.

I talked to Mickey Padge yesterday over on RG and he mentioned Domenico.

He seems like a great guy, I will certainly send him some watches for him to perform his magical skills on.

Silver

Edited by silverspeed