When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Watchmaker in EU

rosnik

First of all...DOMENICO rocks!!! :clapping: he is a great watchmaker,i would recomend his services to all EU members :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Slick if you are located in EU i do not think that shipping will be to much of a trouble since there is no customs worries.

I have been shipping back and forth to Domenico a lot of times and i had never faced any kind of troubles.In fact i have shipped a lot of

watches all over the world and never came across not a single loss.I always mail my watches through regular postal services and never through

courrier services.

But this is only according to my experience,i do not know what i would do if i had some fine rear timepieces such as yours :unsure:

John

Here are a couple of AR's he had made for me (he does not do it himself):

012.jpg

010.jpg

004-1.jpg

Thanks for that mbjoer but unfortunately I cant see anything. Is it me or my browser?

Sorry just tried again - its me !!!! DOH!!

Edited by PeteM

Ok,

you are new and welcome .

that's a A/R example.

I'm in accord that USA Craif will be better ,

but this is the best we can have in EU,

and on the last time the Domi's A/R was improved too. :winkiss:

Thanks for that Rosnik. Despite people being spoilt by The Chiefs AR this seems to me a very good alternative considering the reduced risk for us EU members. Also I understand Domi is looking to improve/strengthen the AR finish/quality - would that be correct?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pictures are welcome...... :whistling:

:rolleyes:

okay - here is one from me :

Italians only love 5 things in life : Mama, Ferrari, Pasta, Pizza and Panerai :lol: :lol: :lol:

so Domenico was very kind to my watch - he suggested even to flatten and polish the CP -

didn't expect that polishing this little nipple makes such a difference : ;)

(watch was there for dial, crown, cg swap...)

004-3.jpg

cheers,

Frank

Hi

Just want add my pennies worth.

Just got my watches back from Domi, a couple were just maintenance.

But one was a swap dial for gen and relume hands and pearl plus waterproof and full service. My SA.

I am really pleased with the work, Domi was very communicative (in his way :D) and done a great job.

Dont get me wrong he is not the cheapest guy out there but you certainly get what you pay for with Domi and he is well worth the money.

So if your looking for a great watch guy in the EU then Domi is your man without doubt.

And also a very big thankyou to Rosnik, you know what you did and for that I thank you. A really stand up guy!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: