When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So what the heck is going on around here?

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

Just stopping by to say hello. I returned home two days ago and am spending every moment I can with my boys. The decision has been made that the boys and I will be moving to Chicago in a few weeks where I can better have them supervised while I am off on my trips.

I dont see to many of the same names around here... Well, let me rephrase that I see alot of new names and a few of the OG's.

Anyway, I will check back occasionally over the next couple weeks.

T

Good to see you back, Dude! PM me if you're in Chicago.....maybe we could do a small GTG or just a few brewski! I know a good whole in the wall Mexican Resto if you're into Mexican fooD!

Cheers!

Good to see you checking in T, you will love Chicago...I live in San Francisco and Chi-Town is one of a few cities I could definitely live in...Glad to hear you and boys are doing well :victory:

dave

Are you the guy working for the private security paramilitary outfit? If so, what is the firm planning considering the President's plan for withdrawl? It's going to get hairy over there.

Chicago will be an awesome move for the kid(s). Excellent opportunities.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...