When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My glory moment...you better read it!

nnomad

So, the idea is.. im A total noob making reviews of something he doesnt know about..its like having a 2 years old building a turbine engine with a stick...this could be fun..though..damn suicidal..ill take my chances

i've been all shy...all intimidated, and to be honest, rather scared of asking stupid things, or maybe insulting all those supreme souls out there..(which i can actually understand, cause its a damn pain in the [censored] to answer to questions that could be defined as being insulting to the lowest level..and yes..i was one of those that wrote " were can i get the best rep of......XXXXXXXXXXX?????" )..but... what the hell...we all are noobs in a first start!..its a rule that you cant actually bend, so...no bending today... im gonna be the all mighty proud guy that doesnt has a clue about watches (except for the fact that they are indeed usefull to tell the time....if they work..which is the second problem of being a noob..we actually buy things that dont tell the time and are sold as being watches..... yep..the painfull truth....been there too..), and I will make a review of mine entire insulting collection...in a very proud way!

and sorry about my english..im making an efford here.

So, my first story..i went to NY, and a very strange looking fella made the usuall " pssssssssssssssssssss....do you want a tag???!!!".. i actually paid 80USD's for it, and all i got was something close to the part where Jim of mission impossible says " this thing will self destruct in 5 seconds." it actually took 10 hours, then the first part of the dial started to unglue..... charming stuff...good news is, it still works..bad news is, a superior of mine said to me in a very monocordic diplomatic way:

"please..dont wear that, its embarresing"

..point taken.....

that was 5 years ago..and still..no love what so ever..even for my beautifull masterpiece tag heur monaco, bought on chinatown in a strange baseman

Second one...a lot more memorable!... a pilot friend invited me for a long haul to Shanguai...oh that was funnn..... i was not a pilot yet, but... i just dediced i should look like one!... a guy offered me a "Vacheron constantin" for 30 usd..... i had no idea what a "vacheronihavenoideawhatthehellthatisbutitlooksveryexpensiveandhasacuteglass

initwhichyoucanactuallyseesomethingreallyreallyreallyimpressiveeventhoughyouknow

i

tisntallthatimpressiveoritwouldntcost30usd"..but dammnnn,...that was cute..i almost looked responsible with it...so that was my second one..

then i decided to buy a gen... yeeaaa...laugh all you want!.. ( its a bit redundant to use "GEN" and "CALVIN KLEIN" in the same sentence....)..so, my 350usd went to the guy that made a fortune by selling boxers....extremelly smart investiment..(And at this point i think all of you should detect a bit of sarcasm going on..im just warning cause its very hard to be sarcastic in a foreign lenguage) ... and it works.... it does.... i think thats the first symptom of a "quartz" thing..it just w o r k s. ..no power reserve crap..no masturbations in order to make the damn thing work...no nothing... but...because of all of you here i went totally insatisfied!!!..............that is n o t c o o l ..at all....i have a watch that works and girls adore, and i hate it!!..just because you arrogant [censored] convinced me that it has no soul!!! ohhh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........................ why did you had to mess me up like that for god sake!?!?!?..its a watch!! i can refuel it each couple of years!, hell, i refuel my car each week!!...but no..now im all " ohhhhhhhhh...this is so automatic 28.800 god knows what ....so soulfulll.. soo so so so so..and it makes cute sounds and "wozzzesssesss" when i wave like an insane person..........." jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... (im not in the tourbillon freak mood yet.........that would be trully scary and probably takes more time and a suicidal action in order to stop it)

Then i made my first impulsive buy...i didnt care one bit about your "safe dealers list" ..and yes..i can actually help you guys in this one.. rolex4U is from tony!.. fast like a damn bullet, cheap as hell....and it came without any problems whatsoever (the other one i ordered from watcheden..well..that one was destroyed in costums....charming stuff..but tony has sent a new one..really professional guy)..going on.. i came across in geneve with a watch that had a nice pair of 36C in it..loved it.. how couldnt i? the "6000 euros " tag was the low point..so i started to investigate and thats how i ended up in RWG... i got my swordfish with a very charming false chronometer, which i love and i use it everyday!.......... (the low part iis..someone probably got drunk and attached the "chronofighter" back in it........................................ im sure it will be very valuable one day just by having that cute mistake on)

And now..well..now..... im decided i should be james bond.. i diserve that, and i never got the chance to pretend i want to kill terrorists...so im waiting for PT

post-20348-1237575889_thumb.jpg

Edited by nnomad

A very funny story. You should post your Monaco in the rep on worst reps...especially if you can capture the dial becoming unglued.

Welcome aboard...you're writing is clearer than a lot of native English writers if you have any concerns about that.

It sounds like you're well on your journey of rep fun!!

P.S. i forgot to mention, when i bought it and i looked at it 2 hours later in the plane..it looked like it had termites building a city inside the glass...im not sure if it will be possible to identify the comunity that lives inside that glass......... (its multiplying..) but, something is alive there. trust me

cheers guys.. thanks for the patience

A.

...im not sure if it will be possible to identify the comunity that lives inside that glass......... (its multiplying..) but, something is alive there. trust me

I can't find the original post with pictures...but The Zigmeister found pubies in LordRasta's UPO...so it really could be alive...and I do trust you...just don't take offense if I wash my hands after shaking yours.

Yuck!!!!

well..... i think they are posted..........at least, with me they work and i can click in the attachments in order to see them.. i have no idea..and i have to many movements in my brain right now in order to be able to come up with a decent solution.................................so..please, let me know if you are unable to see the pics i've posted

I can't find the original post with pictures...but The Zigmeister found pubies in LordRasta's UPO...so it really could be alive...and I do trust you...just don't take offense if I wash my hands after shaking yours.

Yuck!!!!

Hey, men... What the he*l are you doing? What do you think that Greenpeace would say about that watch? In fact, nnomad, you are carrying foreign animal species from the US to your country and that may be dangerous... :-P

When you go to bed, please, put your Monaco inside the drawer and lock it. And, please, please, please... Don