When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For Omega Fans

freddy333

Although Omega has been able to pay its way onto Bond's wrist in the recent 007 movies, Daniel Craig seems to have developed a distinctly non-Omega pattern in his off-screen (unpaid) watch-wearing habits

craigop.jpg

Rolex Oyster Perpetual (probably a vintage Datejust)

Craig6263.jpg

Craig6263a.jpg

Rolex Daytona 6263

craigmilgauslv.jpg

Rolex Anniversary Milgauss

Craig6538.jpg

Rolex Submariner (probably 6538) on NATO strap

Just thought it worth noting.

Nice find Freddy! Rolex enthusiast making a big point? Rolex = the way to go? haha

I think Craig is right about not wearing Omega all the time. Besides being nowadays 007 he also starrs in many other movies. So from wearing other watches, for example Rolexes he moves away from his Bond image.

Cheers.

'freddy333' date='Apr 2 2009, 03:50 PM' post='641466']

Although Omega has been able to pay its way onto Bond's wrist in the recent 007 movies, Daniel Craig seems to have developed a distinctly non-Omega pattern in his off-screen (unpaid) watch-wearing habits

craigop.jpg

Rolex Oyster Perpetual (probably a vintage Datejust)

The perfect watch to wear when settling up with your hooker B)

It all depends on the terms of the contracts of the endorsement. Really...it all depends on who wants who the most, when it comes to settling on who will make concessions on the agreement. Craig has enough cache in his own right, he may have demanded a non-exclusive representation clause and they had to accept it, because they wanted the product placement in the Bond film specifically...not on Craig.

Broccoli family would have the Bond character wear a Movado and drive a Toyota if they paid enough, what`s the big deal? Fleming specified Bond wears a Rolex. Anything else he puts on, it`s just for the dollars, nothing else.

He did wear a Seiko and drive a Lotus, so that is pretty close. Not that I have anything against current Lotus (Loti?) vehicles, but at the time they made some awful cars.

Coming back to this, is this really newsworthy? I mean, Brad Pitt also wears a Rolex in his personal life but has a Tag Heuer signature model. Mr. Pitt even has a commercial in Japan for a company that sales Rolex watches, perhaps preowned ones however.

Coming back to this, is this really newsworthy? I mean, Brad Pitt also wears a Rolex in his personal life but has a Tag Heuer signature model. Mr. Pitt even has a commercial in Japan for a company that sales Rolex watches, perhaps preowned ones however.

Dude its 007 & watch gossip. It could be the closest thing to RWG's soap opera. Followed closely by "Who wants to be the best sub", "ETA: Investigators Unit", and "Dropshippers!".

I think they're reps! :clap:

The 6263 definitely is!

Spotted the distance between the subdials!!!

You might have better eyes than I do & it is impossible to be sure without better pictures, but I see nothing that makes me question the authenticity of any of Craig's Rolexes, including his asymmetrically-pushered 6263).