When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Totally Hooked...or Working?

artoero

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is nice to see what you guys doing, I think there is potentiel in business on a board like this, we have atleast the same interests and hobby!!! :Jumpy:

( maybe there is an englisch teatcher here, my englisch sucks)

Hi, can you get reps in there? :D

I am in federal prison.

really intelligent people and high profile jobs here, I think the most people can afford gen's but are so totally hooked that they want them all, and then first buy the rep and then from time to time the gen. I think that the big brands must be thankfull to the rep world, because in the end they sell more... :)

Attorney currently practicing in the area of debtor/creditor and consumer protection law (FDCPA, FCRA, RESPA, TILA, GAF).

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o ...................... :bleh: .................... :lol:

Ok me, pre injury company director (small company) (very small :lol: ) and Musician.

Since injury house bum and RWG junkie :)

Ken

Playboy :Jumpy:

Hmmmm, i'm doing something wrong......that must be the best top job there is :Jumpy:

Gerco

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o ...................... :bleh: .................... :lol:

Ok me, pre injury company director (small company) (very small :lol: ) and Musician.

Since injury house bum and RWG junkie :)

Ken

Hi Ken, I hope you'll get wel soon & able to get back into the music !

Gerco

I am a Denal Technician. I make ceramic teeth for cosmetic dentistry etc. Any of you got any implants yet?

Yep, my dentist drives a new beemer from my dental bills.......... :black_eye:

Gerco

Beemer and Dentist yes- technician no!!! Ford Mondeo 5 years old for me!!!

It's a truly sad world outthere.....the wrong guys are getting the beemers.....

Hi Ken, I hope you'll get wel soon & able to get back into the music !

Gerco

Thanks Gerco, I assure you that there are a few musical groups that are keeping a watching brief on my condition, so yeah i will be back in to my music as soon as I recover.

Ken

which one, oracle or SAP? Those are the only two left, right?

Don't forget Epicor

Thats the three biggies, but there are many smaller software houses.

The company I work for uses one of these 'smaller' software houses for it's ERP, this actually works out quite well as rather than having to talk to the dreaded 'First line support' in India and go through a bloody crib-sheet when I have a problem or find a bug, instead, I can pick up the phone and talk to the programmer

who wrote the module in question.

Thanks Gerco, I assure you that there are a few musical groups that are keeping a watching brief on my condition, so yeah i will be back in to my music as soon as I recover.

Ken

Great to hear, Ken

I know the struggle myself, broke my neck 14 years ago. And 5 years ago my gf went in a coma after a traffic accident, but she's back to 80 % of her normal health as before. So keep the fait !!!

Gerco

Edited by Gerco

I know the struggle myself, broke my neck 14 years ago. And 5 years ago my gf went in a coma after a traffic accident, but she's back to 80 % of her normal health as before. So keep the fait !!!

That's shocking new's, I'm very sorry to hear that and wish both of you all the best and a fast recovery for your girlfriend.

Me it's nothing really I will recover given time and there was no real trauma associated with the injury, so except for a bit of pain the situation is that I'm being paid to sit at home and do nothing.

Ken

which one, oracle or SAP? Those are the only two left, right?

I use Oracle, but we're moving away from it. Licensing fees per CPU when our trend is to throw smaller redundant CPUs at a problem means that if we just heap fast drives and RAM on top of MySQL or Postgres, or even SQL-lite, we can get similar results. I've been exceedingly vocal in moving all our old services (Broadvision, Solaris, HPUX, etc) to Open Source solutions and Oracle is the last hurdle. Sure, we lose some functionality, but we can do that cheaper on the application server. Fun stuff.