When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post Nr. 2000 for LAZ

lazarini

Hey folks,

2k posts behind me and it never felt better!

What a ride, what a community... many thx for all that this board given me and still continues to do so.

THANK YOU ALL!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would like to commemorate this occasion to introduce my new piece i have just picked up this package from my companies reception 20 minutes ago... what is it? :rolleyes: here a bit of a teaser first... ;)

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

More pics to come...

To many more post to come :drinks:

LAZ

hey Slay,

spot on topic m8 as always hehe then again that's ure style and i love u for that ;)

Well the thing behind is my company assigned Thinkpad x60s with just over 1.3 kilo and a 6 hour battery life it aint a shabby machine ;), ohh did i mention i did not spend a dime on it?

Laz

Robbie's got competition! It's a beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuty and I'm seriously considering one myself considering the prices... and of course he uses an IBM...I'm typing this on a spec'd out T61 and my hardware can smoke a mbp any day of the week (not trying to start a war slay- my lady LOVES her mbp...just trying to drag Pug back to the forum ;) )

THANK YOU ALL... for ure kind comments really appreciated!

I took this with a point and shoot in crappy artificial lite in office ad-hoc as i wanted to share with my RWG friends.

Funny thing just to mention i had a coffee in the kitchen here in office and one of the coworkers saw my watch and said: Wow man nice watch what is it an invicta? :inverted:

...and me ... yea something like that ;)

Anyway ill do some DSLR grade pictures over the weekend if i find the time... thing is i have 2 friends on the way... but i think they will arrive only Saturday afternoon.

as mentioned thx again for all ure comments.

cheers laz