When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

can I come back?

;) good lord ive been gone awhile, I just dug my two tone ETA sub out of the safe and remembered my old passion..I cant remember from whom I purchased this watch (second hand and modded) ive been wearing my sweet and dependable, and oh so believable!! 005 panny from King regularly and a cheapo power reserve panny from TTK (runs great!)....rotated regularly with my orange monster and nice quartz (soul-less quartz) seiko dive chrono, for dressing up I have a nice 1950 on some sort of expensive strap that also came second hand from a collector in (I think) England? and of course my Abay chinese 7753 clone daytona that still freakin' works!!! oh yeah in the safe I also saw a pretty decent rolly GMT that came from a fellow in Texas that had legal trouble (maybe?) anyone remember that? ...wow I miss perusing this board and the old TRC but ive been busy with a new family.... so am I re-activated? :D

I can't say Welcome back Chili.. cause you were a member long before me.. so I will say...

Very nice to meet you !!!!

and your just in time for your first event since your sabatical .. check out the photo contest in the GD section !!

OH.. and I'm Lanikai btw :) .. from Hawaii.. and I'm in charge of sweeping and mopping the basement

so leave my broom alone... B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Hey Chili, welcome back!

I remember you, your avatar had a pic of you chomping on a cigar, maybe?

Abay Paul never recovered from his "crasy sale", his cred went totally to hell. I believe he was bought out anyway.

TTK has pretty much been banned from all the forums for non-delivery of merch.

The secret source of MBWs has been revealed.

What else...oh yeah, the external looks of reps has gone way up, amazing quality and variety, while the movements have crashed - hard to get gen high grade ETA any more.

Hey Chilli a very long time no see.

Most certainly you are welcome back to the fold, you can never completely leave because RWG gets into your blood so bad the cold turkey lasts a lifetime.

Ken