When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling all Aussies

trailboss

RWI recently established a system of regional co-ordinators for organising GTG events and muggins me got his name put foward and foolishly agreed to take on OZ.

In talking with AHW (she's co-ordinateing the co-ordinators) it was decided that due to the small number of Aussie members it would be best to run this across the two RWGs as well as RWI. So, with TT's blessing this is a call to all you members from OZ to either post here or PM me with your location and any other revelent info so I can build an idea of how many folk we can muster in various parts of the country.

If you travel to other states regualy or can do so please indercate this info as well.

I think we can muster enough folk in Melbourne to kick off there and then proberly something in Sydney that both Melbourne and Brissie/SEQ and nth coast NSW peeps as well as Syd folk may be able to attend.

Let's see just how many Aussies are out there. Any input from fellow Aussies welcome.

Regards, Col.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking on the task Trailboss.

Please keep me in the loop about any developments.

Many thanks.

Chris.

Melbourne.

Well, as I suspected Melbourne definiatly has enough for a meet and Sydney looks oke as well. Great!

Looks like Ken may have a few more guests at his birthday! I'l let this run for a weekor so and then start colating the info.

Col.

I'm in Melbourne. Don't get interstate a lot but will be on the Gold Coast for a wedding early August.

Hope it's not the same time as Kens 50th.

Mike,

If you have any spare moments when you are on the coast, give me a yell, and we could catch up for a quick beer.

Offshore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Col I'm not supposed to know about my 50th (surprise) but my daughter has dropped more than a few hints.

Anyway it is in late August and I believe (if I have been hinting right) that my wife will make contact with my forum friends at some time soon.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...