When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The most insane one present?

nnomad

SO... most of us will admite that we do have serious issues with watches..its a known fact.......and today, after my wife told me "why the hell is another watch in our mail?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!.." (i just received a little phucked up 177h that i love already..just waiting for the strap"..so..my mail box is close to be confused with a swiss watchmaker one...and i wonder..who took our insanity to the most extreme level?..WHO OWNS MORE WATCHES HERE?..share your numbers (dolars also..) ..(for sanity porpouses..)

:)

cheers guys!

A.

17 here

We're all a long way behind, though - there's a member over on my home board (rwg1.1) that used to have 80+. I think he's bought and sold a few since then, so no idea how many he has now.

Lani probably won't give a number but he could use the metal in his to build a bridge from HI to the CONUS mainland :)

I've got 0 reps left ( :o ) and I've been expanding my gen collection- I have somewhere around 30 gen pieces from as early as the 1920s to stuff that just came out in 2008 and I'm buying more as gen prices are dropping in the pre-owned market and at AD's (Picked up a SMP and an Eberhard for a song a few weeks back)

Lani probably won't give a number but he could use the metal in his to build a bridge from HI to the CONUS mainland :)

I've got 0 reps left ( :o ) and I've been expanding my gen collection- I have somewhere around 30 gen pieces from as early as the 1920s to stuff that just came out in 2008 and I'm buying more as gen prices are dropping in the pre-owned market and at AD's (Picked up a SMP and an Eberhard for a song a few weeks back)

Im still facinating with your animated gif.....its stronger than me..:D...ohhhhh ...right..watches.....gens... sounds good... any favourite ones you can share?

Cheers mate,

A.

I generally try to keep it under 5 :)

I will follow that policy..:)

Hmmmm, don't know whether I need to share this.

Current reps 10.

Current gen mechanicals in my collection ....+300

Current stock of used quartz goers for resale at my market +1000.

I don't really claim these last lot as "my" watches, more stock in trade.

Oh and there are 2 x large boxes full of "dead" quartz, weighing over 25kgs....probably another 1500 - 2000 dead 'uns in that lot!

So, yes, more than a couple of watches in the offshore household.

Offshore

I have 8 now. 4 high reps + 4 low reps.

I bought a 6 watches box… and supposed to stick to that number according to my wife :(

I tried to explain that low end reps are not really part of the collection… didn't really worked :D

Edited by docdoc