When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The redhaired watch smith in EU

FxrAndy

For those of you that noticed my daughters hello post or the requests for parts i have a few photos of the first practical day, we were supposed to be doing a case swap but fond that the case we wanted to used would not alow the stem to line up with a sandwich dial, so we are looking for a sausage dial to suit a hand wind pam TI case if any one has one , or a trade on the TI case we have, bear in mind you could be helping to train a futor EU modder!

Any way today she removed the movement from one case fitted it another after lubing all the seals only to find it would not fit so had to reassemble in the original, after a little lesson on the parts of the movement.

Photo0031.jpg

Photo0033-1.jpg

Photo0034-1.jpg

Photo0036-1.jpg

Photo0038-1.jpg

Photo0038.jpg

Enjoy, becase i certainly am

@FxrAndy: That's great for archiving concentration but watch out for her eyesight. At that age, this job (if done frequently) can harm her eyes.

I think there are some kind of huge magnifying desk top lenses that can solve this problem.

No matter what , I have to admit that her watch skills are better than mine. :-)