When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week End Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest avitt

Vintage Seiko diver on an Omega mesh today:

05152009133.jpg

(Crappy florescent office lighting + phone camera...honestly, it looks much better...)

@ Member X --> geeeeeez...don't encourage Hike!... :rolleyes:

@Hike --> my grey dial skyland is flying today...

R-

lol Sorry :p

Thank you very much, Hike - it does look good! B)

re: its_urabus's post, I saw a gen Explorer this week and couldn't take my eyes off it in the meeting :) I never used to like Rollies but I'm starting to appreciate their classic looks!

@ memberX, I love the exp I. it is the only under 40mm watch that I feel holds its own with 40mm + watches like a sub or a expII. it is so comfy and once you get past looking at your watch for the date, it is just awesome.

there are some very good reps of the exp, if you think you would like it, I say go for it. you wont be disappointed.

here is the gen exp I love. I actually like the non-sel better that the sel bracelet on my watch.

B103_Rolex_Explorer_11.jpg

that's a beauty under that dust Lani!

thanks Vly.. probably the one of the first vintage subs we all aquire :)

53899224.jpg

wwarren Posted Today, 08:54 AM

Hey Lani, I'll trade ya. I love that watch

wwarren.. just saw your post regarding my 1655

the rewards of the hunt.. it took me over a year to get my 1655 correct with all the parts

not only do I love the 1655 too.. but when you do all the research to source the parts and learn the history .. the piece is that much more precious.. mine started ... the same as you ... viewing TMG's 1655 a couple of years ago..

dsc0015.jpg

the buzz word is "parts"

I sent you a pm buddy !!

but there is "another" that will be just as if not more special.. it's on it's way across the Pacific ....

it has been built by a special friend.. the members of this community are incredible !!:thumbsupsmileyanim:

A~C

Lani

I see Jeff G. .. hope the VOG on Kauai isn't bothering ya too much brah !!.. Enjoy your time on the Magical ... Kauai !!

@Lani

"but there is "another" that will be just as if not more special.. it's on it's way across the Pacific ....

it has been built by a special friend.. the members of this community are incredible !!:thumbsupsmileyanim

"

If you're talking about the Tudor from Ubi, I saw that post. Sweeeeeeeet watch and Sweeeeeet deal! This place is good to it's Family members.

IWC_2_25_09.jpg

Just a quick and dirty phone cam shot...

IMG_0325.jpg

Yes, I know I bought this as a prize for my friend's stag party, but the karting grand prix has been cancelled due to expenses, so it looks like we'll just be going out for drinks instead. I've suggested to the person organizing it that we could auction off the watch during the evening, and give the money to our friend as a wedding present, or, I could just add the watch to my own collection :lol: So far, I haven't had confirmation about the auction, so I'm just giving it a last minute 'shakedown cruise' with the bezel tracking Tokyo time :whistling: