When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You know you've spent way too much time on this forum when...

cheswick

when you dream of being named in Lani's will... :yawn:

when "fish on fridays" is a choice of rubber or leather... :fish:

when you meet a girl named PAM and think of her as "base" :in_love:

when you almost drive off the road frantically blackberrying "PMs" and "PM sents" on FS posts... :drive1:

when you use Toad's Sliderule Guide to keep track of your dwindling paypal funds... :nerd:

when you search for Shundi posts ---- just because... ;)

when you vision members as emoticons... :bones::frog1::girl_devil::weight_lift2::cold::kicking::plane::red_indian:

R- :type:

I agree with ammandel, I find myself looking first at the watch a person is wearing, then to their face. Not good at remembering names, but bet I remember the watches and then associate that with the person. Sick huh? :g:

...when you touch down in Bangkok having endured an 11hr flight only to scream at the first person you encounter 'where is the MBK...take me now ...here is all my money' and then realize your family that didn't really want to come along with you are stood outside the airport crying allot because daddies sickness has taken a turn for the worse.

Be lucky @ll :)

I agree with ammandel, I find myself looking first at the watch a person is wearing, then to their face. Not good at remembering names, but bet I remember the watches and then associate that with the person. Sick huh? :g:

Yes! Fortunately, my SMP-wearing friend is named James.

When your wife suggests you take up gambling so you don't blow through your money so fast.