When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam204 Wempe Radiomir Special Edition - Manual Lemania

trustywatchguy

PAM204 WEMPE Radiomir Special Edition - Manual Lemania - PREVIEW

102120-25987.jpg

102120-25988.jpg

102120-25989.jpg

102120-25990.jpg

102120-25991.jpg

102120-25992.jpg

102120-25993.jpg

MOVEMENT: Lemania Manual Working Chronograph

CASE DIAMETER: 42mm

THICKNESS: 11mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with Numeral/Stick Markers

CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316L

BRACELET: Solid Stainless Steel 316L

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal

BACK GLASS: Sapphire Crystal Back with Correct WEMPE Special Edition Engraving

BEZEL:

HACK MOVEMENT:

CLASP TYPE: Normal Tang buckle

DATE INDICATOR:

GMT HAND:

INFORMATION:

This is a SPECIAL PRIVATE PROJECT done by Joshua (http://perfect-clones.com) and myself (www.trustytime.com).

Joshua and I have customized limited pieces of 100 for this Special WEMPE Radiomir Chrono.

Delivery of this Special Edition is 1 week from today. Prices will be released in few days time. This Special Edition WEMPE Radiomir is definitely also a limited edition in the replica industry. Enjoy the pictures and have a nice weekend. =)

Thank you

ANDREW & JOSHUA

Edited by trustywatchguy

Ken, the significance of the Wempe Special is that your bank account will be significantly lighter once you purchase it.

Aside from that, it looks like an irresistible piece for the bell, button & whistle crowd.

Of course, I'm no one to talk.

The day Josh, Andrew or Narikaa put together a decent limited series of 2533s, I'll be first in line.

To each their own, and happy collecting!

*And oh yes, before I'm definitively relegated to the Dealers' Black List Of SmartAsses Not To Be Dealt With, allow me to say that I do salute this unusual and very rare effort to put together something....well, unusual and very rare. Those of us with more than short-term memory will understand that this sort of thing happens only once in blue IWC Jones Moon Phase, which is to say, practically never. It's a good sign - especially once they jog up their brains and get thinking about the aforementioned vintage 2533s. After all, someone has to keep the flame going now that Watchmaster has become his own 'Ex'...

Uhh, Do you hear me, Josh, Andrew, Narikaa et.al.?

I love Radiomir especially with chrono but hesitate to get another one, because crown thread issues always turn me off. :yucky:

Any improvement ?

Not sure if they're improved. But, at least Davidsen offers replacements. I ordered a replacement crown/tube from Davidsen for my WM3646, in anticipation of eventually having to replace these parts.

No sweat then!! This model most likely doesen't HAVE a screw down crown!!....I have that same(in effect at least) watch in the Rose gold plated model 163 chrono...The "effen" thing has 4 frozen screws that hold in the strap wires, and the knurled sleeve on the top pusher is not correct to the original "Wempe" model,...and the engraving on the back of the case corners appears to be missing...Actually an excellent performing watch, but its REAL significance is that it represents the "coming out" party celebrating the alliance between Josh and Andrew, the two most well regarded dealers in the "industry".....

(Have you noticed how close their pricing has become lately??)....

All in all I think it's a good thing for our group, since their combined clout will probably result in a lot of nice future offereings....

Just my 2 cents....Frank

I love Radiomir especially with chrono but hesitate to get another one, because crown thread issues always turn me off. :yucky:

Any improvement ?

The only "flaw" i see is the subdial spacing.

By the way, if you miss out on this - it is a cross between the pam 47 and the 163. Its the same dial as the 47, which josh sells. But, the 10,20,30 are slightly different on the dial. the overall dial face looks like a darker black, but could be the photo.

The additional differencs is that the tach lines are on an insert (like 163) instead of flat on the dial

and the dial hands are black instead of silver on the other similiar models (auth 47 has gold hands)

This one looks way cooler though than the 47 that i have, i think because of the black hands and the insert.

and as everyone knows - i LOVE my 47. Its my fav watch.

I can highly recomend the MF buffalo tobacco colored strap. See pics linked in my sig

I'm going to have to get one of these - anyone do mortgages, i might need another one.

###### you pam monkey ?i cant say D@mn?

FYI, i have not had one issue with my 47 movment, but The Zigmeister did do a relume and oil job on it.

Top pusher is very wrong and my question is why?

I am curious about the process of designing a rep and why that would be wrong?

The two pushers are the same on the gen...that is very easy to duplicate.

So did you do it on purpose? and if not why is it wrong?

I mean nothing negative with the post but I have always been curious about flaws on these watches and why sometimes fine details are done and then major things ignored.

It is a unique oppurtunity to ask why since this is a special project.

Seems like you could use the part from the bottom pusher for the top also. So not only is it different but they sort of went out of there way to make it different...

how come?

Top pusher is very wrong and my question is why?

I am curious about the process of designing a rep and why that would be wrong?

The two pushers are the same on the gen...that is very easy to duplicate.

So did you do it on purpose? and if not why is it wrong?

You will find this is because they already have these cases made to suit the older 163 rep. You have to remember that the makers are not out to necessarily make an absolute perfect rep. Often so long as it is close enough they will sell. Personally I like this watch as the chrono pusher is easier to live with than the missing date in the 163 and the dial looks a whole lot nicer as well. Looking at the case I doubt it is possible to change the pushers as the recess for the top pusher is too big. One thing that I will be doing when mine arrives (yes I have ordered one!!) is to remove the blue from the screws - that will make a big difference. Of course the movt in this rep is the reliable Seagull T19 which should give good accuracy/reliability.