When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wm9... bk... who are they?

happy_alexx

Hello everyone.

I've been a silent member of this community for a while - was just reading with small exceptions...

Anyway, i've read a number op topics about wm9 - some of you are very excited about his (her? :)

) existence. Some were not happy. From what i understand wm9 is a dealer and BK is some kind of a modder (?).

Some of you think that there's no QC at wm9's side and the other half cannot wait to receive a new seadweller by August.

Some called wm9 a scammer for claiming gold parts in the watches which in fact are gold plated (exceptional quality).

Some believe that wm9's watches are overpriced and some agree they are priced reasonably speaking of quality.

Most of you agreed that wm9 is a very nice and pleasant person to deal with.

About BK i found very little info.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/George-wm9-real-...amp;hl=wm9+gold

So, who are they? Do we prefer them to other dealers and why? Do they lie about materials (gold) and movements (found some comments about wm9 using not swiss made ETA). Does it worth it to pay over 500 for what you can get for 300 (and do you get the same stuff for 300 and 500?)?

Dear George and BK, please do not take my comments personally - i do not intend to make any harm to your reputation, I do not know you but I truly want to know as much as possible about you, especially because i plan to make some purchases from you. The reason I ask - i do not want to waste my money, i do not cr@p it - work hard to earn it.

I will appreciate any comments! Thank you!

Well, you've certainly posted this in the wrong section.

First, WM9 is the manufacturer of the rep. BK is (I believe) his authorized dealer for the boards. WM9 ships him the parts, and BK assembles the watch and ship it to you. You can order direct from WM9, but given BK's sterling reputation for assembly and QC, IMO you are better off getting one from him.

Flat out, if you want a Rolex rep which WM9 happens to make, you will find no better 'out of the box' rep of that watch. Buy it from BK and IMO you will get better QC, and sometimes an upgrade over the stock WM9. For example he is using a Clark's crystal in the Sub, and also has his own custom crown. You can not get the same quality rep for $200 less ... whether or not it's worth it to you is your call. For many of us it is. I have the LV and SD on order now.

Today, -oh, have a look on my new watch- yesterday, I received my new YM from BK.

It is a amazing watch, pricy, but a great high quality.

I hade compare it to the gen. at the juweller in my hometown, yesterday.

Simple: Great work!!! :1a:

You are a silent member? Good, stay silent an make your own experiences.

Please do not make false pretences. :nea:

THX.

Snowball

thaxn for all comments - nice and bitter once.

i did not pay attention at what section i posted my topic - i guess, sorry about it.

did i want to destroy their reputation - No! If I did I'd started it with some false statement, probably.

to me it looks like it's some private club here with favorites and watch dogs. do you think you'll get discount from who you defend. You know, desire to get some info turned into some sh*t shoveling. shame on you.

I, and the other forum members, have no obligation to answer your "question". Nor do I feel inclined too, given your poor attitude.... :mellow:

The information you seek is on this very board, and easy to locate. I suggest you find it yourself and stop asking everyone else to do the work for you (and even in that, you failed).......

No need to jump on this guy, he hasn't used language that implies he's trying to kick up anything at all...

However alexx, the responses you have are a result of you being lazy as there is enough information to answer all of the questions you have on the board. We appreciate - with the amount of information that is available.. that people spend a while searching topics before starting a thread of their own.

Interestingly enough; given the niche topic and level of knowledge needed to understand much about the board, many people find they read the board for weeks before they are confident enough to start discussing things, but the answers ARE there..

To do you a favour and answer your post I'll tell you that WM9 products are well praised as is BK's exceptional service. As I understand it WM9 had some trouble with some far far earlier products, however is not the case with the current ranges.

You can purchase confidently with both of the dealers you enquired about. Whats more - BK's satisfied customer list stretches extremely far.

• Like 1

Im only new here but I sometimes cant beleive how quickly people here are to take offence. Its the only negative thing about this forum. The only other forums ive ever used was back when i was a teenager and they were for online gaming. All anyone did there was give cr@p to each other constantly and no one cared. Just a little bit different to here :)

Alex, WM9 is a manifacturer who sells through his site and through dealers. BK is his official 'forum' dealer, who is also a modder. BKs username is bklm1234. His forum is here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/BK-s-Watch-Garage-f196.html

As far as i can tell through some pretty damn intense reading of this forum, WM9s rolex reps, once gone through BK's QC and mods, are the best avaliable. They are in such demand you normally need to wait on a list or pre-order. I cant wait for some new Subs to come out :)

-mj

Edited by metaljesus

This is WM9's site: http://www.watchmaker9.tv

thank you for the info! and I agree about what you said about this forum - I'd expect to meet grown up people here but with small exception (and they know who they are) it looks like it is some kinda "game forum" with a bunch of cocky teens. :boxing:

Edited by happy_alexx

thank you for the info! and I agree about what you said about this forum - I'd expect to meet grown up people here but with small exception (and they know who they are) it looks like it is some kinda "game forum" with a bunch of cocky teens. :boxing:

As usual, two sides of the story.

- You come here seeming to be afraid to be scammed by WM9 and BKLM123, well at least that is what some older members are feeling.

1) To you Alexx I say:

The senior members are upset because you are asking the famous "who's got the best sub?" question (again) and in the same time you seem to have made an opinion "the WM9 is not the best sub and overpriced".

2) To the senior members I say "chill out", it's not going to be the last time this question is raised and maybe the language barrier (if any) makes you missunderstand what Alexx want to say.

But, in the end of the day, I assure you I'm not a teen, nor is this board a teen forum. B)

So, Alexx, be smooth and nice...it helps.

"As far as i can tell through some pretty damn intense reading of this forum, WM9s rolex reps, once gone through BK's QC and mods, are the best avaliable."

Should one order through BK instead of directly from WM9's site? I understand, from the above mentioned comment obviously, that BK QC's the watches... this is opposed to WM9 who are shipping without QC?

Would appreciate if someone can clarify this.

Thanks!

No need to jump on this guy, he hasn't used language that implies he's trying to kick up anything at all...

However alexx, the responses you have are a result of you being lazy as there is enough information to answer all of the questions you have on the board. We appreciate - with the amount of information that is available.. that people spend a while searching topics before starting a thread of their own.

Interestingly enough; given the niche topic and level of knowledge needed to understand much about the board, many people find they read the board for weeks before they are confident enough to start discussing things, but the answers ARE there..

To do you a favour and answer your post I'll tell you that WM9 products are well praised as is BK's exceptional service. As I understand it WM9 had some trouble with some far far earlier products, however is not the case with the current ranges.

You can purchase confidently with both of the dealers you enquired about. Whats more - BK's satisfied customer list stretches extremely far.

A gentleman answers.

The OP is correct, there are some very different (read opposing) opinions on wm9. Maybe this was the wrong section but it's good to have the forum's opinion on whether this dealer/modder combination are worth the extra money.

It's nice to see that the general consensus is yes, they are worth it. That's valuable knowledge to noobs like us.

give alexx a break

i was wondering about the same question a while ago but didn't bother to ask cuz im not that big of a rolex fan

@alexx: a little more research could've given u the exact answer u need, and posting in this section made everybody else get offended

@everyone else: just chill! u can see from alexx's first post how polite he was in asking his questions, with no inted of flaming

cheers

• Like 1

As usual, two sides of the story.

- You come here seeming to be afraid to be scammed by WM9 and BKLM123, well at least that is what some older members are feeling.

1) To you Alexx I say:

The senior members are upset because you are asking the famous "who's got the best sub?" question (again) and in the same time you seem to have made an opinion "the WM9 is not the best sub and overpriced".

2) To the senior members I say "chill out", it's not going to be the last time this question is raised and maybe the language barrier (if any) makes you missunderstand what Alexx want to say.

But, in the end of the day, I assure you I'm not a teen, nor is this board a teen forum. B)

So, Alexx, be smooth and nice...it helps.

to Stephane:

thanx for your comments. Actually, the reason (or better say - reasons) I raised the question about the respected here wm9 and bk are a big discussion about "gold-goldplated" part and quite conflicting info about them. I understand that they do almost a custom job to produce watches (reps) and that is why i DID not ask "who produce the best subs?". :1a: and because i have not dealt with either of them I do not have my own opinion about them (i thought i was clear on that referring to other's opinions). I admit I posted it in the wrong section and the reason is - I just hit "new topic" right after i finished reading of that "gold" one. Again, i feel sorry for causing this confusion and misunderstanding. Also, your comment about language barrier - i guess, it is partially my fault - i'm not a native engliss-speaking dude, but making my best effort to join english-speaking community within of area of my interest.

I was no a big fan of Rolex for one reason - the firs question people ask seeing it on you - "rolex? hm... is it real?" :) Hell, NO!

but after i got my first green LV i changed my mind - it's exactly the size and design i feel comfortable to have on my wrist!

looking forward to have some more for my collection. and not subs only... :clap2:

post-16289-1245609815_thumb.jpg