When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's Snowing!

Nanuq

It's a Japanese thing...

;)

:D

yuppers.. like little miniature dumplings made with sweet mochi rice.. buried under a super fine mound of razor cut shaved ice.. chewy like gummy bears... add ice cream and azuki beans and your flavour of choice and you have a delicious desert.. :1a:

db2

Mmmm...Shave Ice from Matsumoto's after a day at Lanikai beach...but no beans! Now that's a vacation

You guys are making me hungry. Now who's ready for a SNOWBALL FIGHT?!!!!!

*WHAP!*

We make our with wet sand .. packed with dry sand on the outside just to keep it together.... whilst in flight.. :rolleyes:

a little heavier.. and some have been known to put little rocks in the middle.. :whistling:

We make our with wet sand .. packed with dry sand on the outside just to keep it together.... whilst in flight.. :rolleyes:

a little heavier.. and some have been known to put little rocks in the middle.. :whistling:

Is this the Lani Secret Mochi Ball recipe with 11 secret herbs and spices?

Well okay, that was short lived... all the snow on the flats is melted but there's freshies up on the mountains. :Jumpy:

I think I have an illness... I need to call in sick with a vision problem, I CAN'T SEE GOING TO WORK TODAY!!!!