When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silver dial BCE out soon!

importr

Details please?

A few weeks ago I posted begging for the limited edition BCE, rhodium dial with silver subdials to be repped.

On the rep they also are recessed, although less then on the gen perhaps.

Judging from the gen above pic and a V1 dial rep dial at hand, the rep dial is indeed not as recessed as the gen. Can't say wat V dial the current v3BC's are though.

Edited by slickdick

Jeez, Joshua's pics look murky and underexposed and King's look overexposed, I have no idea what this rep really looks like.

The one at king's site looks like an update of the old white or silver dial.

Josh's pics look like they tried to rep the rhodium dial but made it too gray with the wrong color subdials. It looks like the concentric circles are more pronounced as they should bee but the location of where they should be is reversed. They should be around the outside of the dial to start. Not exciting for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Lani, you're back!

How are you feeling?

Regarding the AR with the yellow cast - not good.

I noticed this also, I'm ready to buy a TT BCE with white dial and the pics I've been poring over from the various dealers - the ultimate v3 white dials look terrible, very dirty, yellowish cast to the white dial, looks awful.

So with an aftermarket AR how would this one stack up? From the pics it is a very classy looking watch.

I have a V2 BCE and it is pretty much the watch i wear on a regular basis, well that and an UPO.

I mean for the $ V's quality, i don't think many of the reps out there stack up to the BCE.