When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New apprentice dealer

KB

In our never ending quest to bring our members more and varied options in pursuing our hobby, it gives the team great pleasure to introduce a new apprentice dealer Prowatch-Polo.

Polo comes to our board after running his own rep business for the past 10 years and our initial investigation shows he has a wide range of watches at reasonable prices.

Please join with the Admin Team in welcoming Polo to RWG. :)

Ken

Guys, only want to share my experience with all of you. Browsing the web, I found this dealer (www.prowatch-polo.com). I noticed he had the usual pieces the "cartel" have, but also noticed that he had a rather unique 16610 Sub, with a movement that resembled like a waterdrop to the real 3135. So, out of curiosity, I contacted him, to know everything about the watch. Ok, to make a long story short, I decided not to buy the 16610, only because I have almost all sort of Subs/SSD (franken, BK WM9 v2, MBW, cartel, for models like 16610, 16600, 1680, 1665, 5513 and even 168000, of course franken), but found a good Exp II 16550 cream dial. It had some major flaws and you know what? He managed to solve the most part of them! He found a case with lug holes (the cartel sells it with a modern case without lugholes, absolutely incorrect), put on a non SEL bracelet (the cartel sells it with a SEL bracelet, absolutely incorrect) and with metal surroundings and metal hands, not black (correct for the watch). He couldn't solve the issue of the "rail dial" neither could have the dial with proper "Swiss - T < 25" (it has "Swiss made"), nor get a correct bezel, but these are flaws I can live with. The final product can be seen here: http://www.prowatch-polo.com/showpic.asp?ArticleID=405.

In all this, his communications were prompt like I never found from any other dealer (apart Josh and Andrew) and, after my payment, the shipping was lightning fast! The watch came in four days. What else can I say? Fantastic! I hope he can become an authorized dealer here, I believe he deserves it. I will definitely buy more from him, that's for sure!

Edited by elepaolo

Hello to all the members here ,

I'm Polo , and I came from Taiwan .

Now I live in China and have the replica business for you guys .

I've been selling the replica watches for over 10 years , but only in Taiwan before .

As you know , more than 95% replica watches are from China , so most of the products can be found here .

I know lots of the replica factories in China , and also Taiwan , so I can do some sepicial service for my customers .

I believe the service is the most important for you guys , and I will do my best for you .

To Paolo ,

I'm really glad you like the EXPII , and I'm surprised the EMS post the package to yo so fast .

Normaly it will takes 7~10 days to arrived . So the luck must on your side .

Thanks for everything , and I will do my best for you all .

Polo

Great to see new dealer here. It is always good with new blood!

I like the website. It seems to load easily and the pictures are quite good.

Prices may not make me switch straight away, but perhaps once in a while some good offers will crop up.

I noticed that some watches are listed as water resistant. Great!!

Hopefully this dealer actually tests the watches to make sure that they really are OK. In that case I would certainly consider to switch dealer!

In fact a reputation for quality control would really make a difference.

Sorting the problems out before they are shipped would be so much better than having to deal with them across borders, time zones and language barriers.

So good luck - and welcome from me!

Edited by mbjoer

It is indeed a pleasure to welcome a new dealer on board. But please bear in mind that none of the dealers here come with any recommendations from any of the admin team members or the admin team. We have not ordered from these dealers and most often these people are added after recommendation from our members. It is you, the customers, who decide by posting your experiences with the dealers who are the judges on how good a dealer is. Our general recommendation, regardless of who you buy from, is "Buyers beware".

Hi Polo, and welcome.

The cream dial EXPII is very nice, I may pick one up.

Dropshipping and lack of basic inspection before shipping is an on-going problem for us rep watch collectors.

There are only a few dealers here that we know do this.

If you can inspect the watch before sending and provide good service you will do very well.

Bets of luck to you.

• 1 month later...